Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Empty
PostSubject: When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?   When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 6:19 am

MacBeth's joints are getting loose. Knees shoulders, wrists. Parts of him sometimes get stuck.

Since I hear about the bargains to be had at AM Day, and it is unlikely that I will attend one in the near future, could someone pick up a BP body for MacBeth next time around? Pretty please.

Only constraints are that the joints should be relatively firm, and he should have a Sharpshooter neck, as that's what he's got now.

Other than that, VAM, 40th, talking, standard, doesn't matter. Firm jointed Sharpshooter body for MacBeth. (I don't know if the talking Commander Bodies had the Sharpshooter neck, if not, talking body is no longer an option)

We can discuss money when we get closer to AM Day.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?   When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 8:24 pm

I think the next one is around July time Ian, happy to pick up anything you need there.

The 40th BP bodies look great with a vintage head, the only thing I find is that the hands can be very hard on these.

When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Volgan10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?   When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 8:42 pm

I'd appreciate it.

I think Rodge has a 40th body and a vintage head. One of my best figures.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?   When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is the next AM day? Could someone pick up a body for MacBeth for me?
Page 1 of 1