Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:30 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great tune Razz! yeeee hawwwww!  lol!  lol!  lol!

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Boogie14

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ... Cool
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 am

Razz wrote:
This is not for my HQ, obviously, but for some reason it reminds me of Joe and Hank! lol!

Well y'all know they're a couple of good ol'boys from the south. . . South London that is! lol!

That video was worth watching just for that one shot of Catherine Bach in a red bikini! Shocked

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Did mine quite sometime back now. Rolling Stones was used (paint it black) for that old Vietvam thread I deleted.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:15 am

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Another tune I can picture in the background while my Mam is on a mission is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Another tune I can picture in the background while my Mam is on a mission is this one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:13 am

Great choices Alex!

I like these:

Back to top Go down
signalman
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 pm

For the Astronaut / Capsule / Flying Space Adventure it has to The Blue Danube!
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Whenever get close to their drop zone, the pilot starts this one off

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 4:03 pm

This song always seemed to be playing somewhere in the background as my AM went on missions when I was a kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeXL6AXmi0

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:30 pm

The soundtrack for my 'JoePlay came from 1960's television:

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Great choices Doug! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Breeches Buoy
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm

I think I listed some Soundtracks on my outdoor shoots
I always have a theme tune in mind when I'm taking my photos, when I was younger it was probably the A team or some other 80s TV theme
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 12:07 am

Love your selections Doug!

and i would add:

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 8:43 am

Nice one Brian!

I haven't seen or heard that intro for years. I love the Man from Uncle as a kid! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 6:36 pm

cool stuff Doug and Bri! Very Happy

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Another song my lads could play when flying into a warzone,

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 4:45 am

I haven't seen the Rat Patrol or Combat openings since I was maybe ten years old!

Ah, to be ten again; fourth grade, and Hogan's Heroes! My friends and I were obsessed with Hogan's Heroes that year! We called the dirt bicycle path through an old orchard the Hammelberg Road. We learned German phrases. We built plastic model kits of Messerschmitts and the Bismark and Tirpitz and Prinz Eugen, not to mention 'Rommel's Rod,' the coolest model car kit of all time! In school we talked about and drew pictures of and played at recess all kinds of things that are totally not allowed today, and which would probably get kids expelled. And none of us grew up to be psychopaths... unless you consider still playing with action figures at our current age psychopathic.

Music something like this was usually playing in my head when the Joes were in action:

Or this:

(Plus, Race Bannon looks like a painted-hair GI Joe! Coincidence?)

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 5:41 am

Great choices Dave, I haven't heard the intro to Voyage.. for years.

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Dscf0004%2520%282%29

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Dscf0009%2520%282%29

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Dscf0015%2520%282%29

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 DSCF0001%2520%282%29

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Hadji-johnny-quest

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Dscf0001%2520%282%29

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 6:40 am

The Race Bannon and Dr. Quest figs are just too cool for words!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks Dave! cheers

Race's shirt and pants were made by Mark Cole/66noscar. He also has excellent Race and Dr. Quest painted head figures.

The flocking was done by the excellent (now retired) Flocktastic.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 1:48 am

Nice figures Bri! cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Heavy Weapons
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Love the Jonny Questt Gibri
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 8:51 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
Love the Jonny Questt Gibri

Thanks Johnny!

Someday I'm going to have to get back to work on Hadji.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2