Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:16 pm

After spinning through The Rolling Stones' Grrr!, I found that "The Last Time" really lends itself to a combat mission.

The opening riff is when the choppers are flying in, against the backdrop of the setting sun.

And of course, the lyrics could have the meaning of 'I could die, I don't know."

I will choose "The Last Time" by The Rolling Stones as the Special Operations Service regimental battle song.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Great choice Ian!

Reminds me of another of my favourite Stones tracks that was used for the fantastic Tour Of Duty TV series

https://youtu.be/V7krUOqf6I8

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Military Police
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 6:06 am

So what's wrong with this one? Fits on all levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: