ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
+20
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
TNshooter
Riverside Rhodes
TasMan
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Kimono Troop Command
Beatlefan
ActionYankee
JohnnyE4
FIELD STATION 42
somekindajoe
gibri
Jet-
Joe90
peterodgers
signalman
Professor Gangrene Fan
ghost recon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:47 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Chosen one for me would be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

That's a great one Wolf_Soldier64! I didn't think of it.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:52 am

Yes great choices.. Very Happy

Thanks Jim!

Daryl
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Good ones WS! cheers
I like that old time rockNroll,, cheers

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 11:34 am

I thought of another song, Van Halen's Mean Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4akn6e59TQ

I think it would go well with Sarah's brick diorama.

Daryl

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: What piece of music would you use for your villain or bad guys?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:58 pm

What piece of music would you use for your villain or bad guys?

New Recruit
TasMan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 2:36 pm

There's is literally tons of Metal and Techno that I could have chosen But, The first thing into My head was this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_hOR50u7ek
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:51 pm

When Doctor Evil is going about a typical day doing evil deeds, 36-24-36 as performed by The Shadows is running on continuous loop in his evil mind. He pictures himself as being the epitome of cool, and few tunes ooze cool like this one:

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:56 pm

Classy response, TasMan! That is a powerful and impressive performance! Good stuff!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 12:30 am

Great stuff! cheers

Alex if I had villians I'd play this music... Twisted Evil

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 2:12 am

Long Tall Sally from Predator:
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Perfect for your start of an epic adventure

But then things get tense:

War was declared.....

Being hunted......

But everything has a peaceful end

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 6:45 pm

I can totally hear this being played as my HUNT Commandos ride into a mission

Almost self explentatory

If I would choose a Theme tune it would be this:

or this one:

Yes I like Synthwave

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Great choices zero! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 3:33 am

Cool music ZeroDelta, I really like the Ramones song.

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Sometimes, even the Bad Guys get the Funk:

When you fight the ultimate evil

Blake and Mortimer´s theme is something I think many on here would use for their figures.

Bob Morane would be something I would use, once I managed to get the custom figures going:

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 7:10 pm

I posted that over at OSF, but I think that works for "Going odd to an Adventure" very well:

The same musician made an even more Epic version of that theme:

Frank Kelpacki always a good choice for action music:

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 4:13 pm

New Recruit
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 10:42 pm

Gotta go with this classic.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 12:07 am

TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip wrote:

cheers  Yaaasss!!!! Total flashback time!!!

Sometimes snippets of this tune randomly pop in to my head still today.

But I haven't heard the entire thing in decades! This is awesome! Thanx for digging it up!

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 2:11 am

Damn, I missed that in my childhood!
Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 pm

And for when it gets spooky:

And for when it gets Noir:

Dont remember if I posted this, but that is excellent Spy music:
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 1:36 pm

That is my all time favorite AT Joe commercial!

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 1:50 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:

Dont remember if I posted this, but that is excellent Spy music:

That sounds like a variation of the theme music from the Peter Gunn TV series that
was from 1958 t0 1961.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3WMFEC9Gs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next