Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 am

Been going little stir crazy lately...wanted to get outside for pictures but been soo cold and windy...worked on few indoor projects...more coming about that soon...anyway, ran outside to take this one picture of s DRAGON head FIGURE that I had reflocked...wanted to see what it would look like...jury still out on this one though...bashed with different era equipment and uniform, so, bare with me...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:02 am

That's an interesting head sculpt Angelo. I don't recognize it, but I think it looks very good with the flocking, it came out well.

And, yes, what the heck happened to Spring?!? I know we always complain about going right from Winter to Summer but this year is crazy. We just haven't had any nice/mild days.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:06 am

Agreed about lack of spring weather...love all the seasons, but time to move on. Headsculpt added little more realism, just trying it out to see if I should get more of my bazillion headsculpt flocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 am

Very nice Angelo! as for the waether it is the same here mate, cold weather and constant rain! Sad

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Fabulous picture. I’m really liking the headsculpt with flocked hair and beard.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Cold here too! Great pic! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   

Back to top Go down

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: G.I.Joe - America's Movable Fighting Man - 1964 -1969 / Adventure Team 1970 - 1976 :: Joe Random Images-
Jump to: