ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Empty
PostSubject: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 am

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Img_3544
Been going little stir crazy lately...wanted to get outside for pictures but been soo cold and windy...worked on few indoor projects...more coming about that soon...anyway, ran outside to take this one picture of s DRAGON head FIGURE that I had reflocked...wanted to see what it would look like...jury still out on this one though...bashed with different era equipment and uniform, so, bare with me...

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:02 am

That's an interesting head sculpt Angelo. I don't recognize it, but I think it looks very good with the flocking, it came out well.

And, yes, what the heck happened to Spring?!? I know we always complain about going right from Winter to Summer but this year is crazy. We just haven't had any nice/mild days.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:06 am

Agreed about lack of spring weather...love all the seasons, but time to move on. Headsculpt added little more realism, just trying it out to see if I should get more of my bazillion headsculpt flocked
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 am

Very nice Angelo! as for the waether it is the same here mate, cold weather and constant rain! Sad
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Fabulous picture. I’m really liking the headsculpt with flocked hair and beard.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Cold here too! Great pic! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...   Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still too darn cold for outdoor photo shoots...
Page 1 of 1