Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lost on a woodland walk part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Lost on a woodland walk part 2   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:01 am

Action Man opens the door once again. “Yo Action Man, I was passing through and I remembered where you lived.  I thought I’d come for a catch up to see how my buddy is doing.”  “Stalker,  it’s fabulous to see you again but is it possible that you could come back later as I have someone with me at the moment.”else is already here.” “Let him in Action Man, I don’t want to stop you from seeing your friend. I’ll need to be getting back anyway.

“Let him in Action Man, I don’t want to stop you from seeing your friend. I’ll need to be getting back anyway.  
It’s not like me but unfortunately I’ve left my mobile phone at home.  I’ll give you my number and if you text me I can then send you a picture of my husband Malcolm.  Please can you keep me updated on what progress, if any, you make towards finding him.  I’ll  inform you immediately if he should return home.” “That’s a good idea, I’ll just go and get my mobile.”

Action Man puts Annabelle’s number into his mobile.

“Goodbye and good luck Action Man.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.” Annabelle takes her leave.

Action Man and Stalker have moved upstairs to the first floor of the building.  “Annabelle’s  has asked me to find her missing husband. She is going to  text me with a photograph of Malcolm, her husband. Why don’t you come along with me on. I really would appreciate your help. A second pair of eyes would be most useful.  What do think Stalker, will you be able to help me.”  “I’m up for helping you find Annabelle’s husband for sure, and as you say, two pairs of eyes looking for one missing person is far better than one pair.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost on a woodland walk part 2   Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 am

very cool Al, great use of the action man hq too bounce

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Lost on a woodland walk part 2   Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
very cool Al, great use of the action man hq too bounce

Thanks very much Dal.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost on a woodland walk part 2   

Back to top Go down

Lost on a woodland walk part 2
Page 1 of 1