Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Empty
PostSubject: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Here are a whole load of photos that I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago. Paul was teaching me different camera techniques and effective way in using the sun in photos.
Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4070

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4071

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4074

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4076

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4077

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4079

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4083

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4085

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4087

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4088

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4089

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4090

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4091

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4096

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4099

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4101

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4104

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4105

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4106

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4107

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4108

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4109

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4111

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4113

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4117

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4119

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4120

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4122

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4123

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4124

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4125

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4127

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4130

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4139

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4140

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4141

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4144

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4148

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4152

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  IMG_4153

Admin
Blondeactionman

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm

An amazing series of photos Al! cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Great photos Alex, thanks for posting them!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Superb pictures ackie. I do miss Paul ...i hope he's doing ok.

Red hair affraid .....interesting lol!

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Great job on those photos Alex! cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
An amazing series of photos Al! cheers

Thanks very much Dal.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

gibri wrote:
Great photos Alex, thanks for posting them!

cheers cheers cheers  

Thanks very much gibri Very Happy.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Superb pictures ackie. I do miss Paul ...i hope he's doing ok.

Red hair affraid  .....interesting lol!

Thanks very much RT. I do also miss Paul on the forum. Well.... the maroon hair was because when my team Hearts won the Scottish Championship season 2014–15 and secured their return to the Scottish Premiership I thought I’ll never see Hearts win the Scottish Premiership so when Hearts won the Scottish Championship season 2014–15 I’d die my hair completely maroon.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:41 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great job on those photos Alex! cheers

Thanks very much inntruderr61.

Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Cracking Photo's Ackie- really cool
Back to top Go down
AdventureTeamHQ.com
Painted Head
AdventureTeamHQ.com

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Great shots and really dynamic poses too. Tough stuff with a MAM at times. Great work.

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Superb photos there Ackie.

Very effective use of lighting and terrain, well done.

I remember Brownboots for his fantastic kit-bashes and modifications.

Like everybody else here, I hope he is doing well and we see him on the forum again sometime.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Superb photos there Ackie.

Very effective use of lighting and terrain, well done.

I remember Brownboots for his fantastic kit-bashes and modifications.

Like everybody else here, I hope he is doing well and we see him on the forum again sometime.

I agree Kev,
Re photo's and BB , I do hope he is well .

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Great pics Al.

You can see the comic fan in Paul by the MAM's dramatic poses!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Sabotage
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 6:14 am

The poses you coaxed out of that figure are excellent! That's quite an action-packed series of photos!

Now I have an idea of what you're hoping to see from your Traveling MAM.

Is that an old fortress of some kind in the background of some of the shots?

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.    Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man Rock photos I taken with Paul (Brownboots) when I went over to see him ages ago.
Page 1 of 1