Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Wow! That was a real adventure!

I loved the sequence, starting with the close-up of the knife, as MAM emerges from the shipping carton! Well done!

The "action stance" posing is great throughout.

And after surviving... gasp!... a day out with a toddler, those pesky enemy agents should be no problem at all!

I'm definitely looking forward to the next exciting installment!

somekindajoe
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Fantastic pics Steve.

Good to see you're starting young Ezra off right with some action figure toys!..and finally a use of MAM which I approve of!lol!

Cool toys and an even cooler Geranddad, what a lucky lad!! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Heavy Weapons

PostSubject: Re: MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 pm

thanks fella's
i'm biased of course.. but i think Ezra is cute..and he does love his AM.. even if they are MAM lol! lol!
I'll get one of the EEBP's for him next i think, as they will be a bit more ..ahemm-robust lol!

I just need to finish off a couple of shoots and then get him on his way to SKJ HQ and the tender loving embrace of Hank & Joe Shocked Shocked lol! lol!

Take care all
steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
thanks fella's
i'm biased of course.. but i think Ezra is cute..and he does love his AM.. even if they are MAM lol! lol!
I'll get one of the EEBP's for him next i think, as they will be a bit more ..ahemm-robust lol!

I just need to finish off a couple of shoots and then get him on his way to SKJ HQ and the tender loving embrace of Hank & Joe Shocked Shocked lol! lol!

Take care all
steve

You’ve got two weeks with him Gunner.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)   

Back to top Go down

MAM America & UK tour random pictures. (New traveling MAM pics from (GIBRI)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8