Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AdventureTeamHQ.com
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.   Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 pm

gibri wrote:
Nice work, but please tell me about the "Claw" figure. Was he a commercially available figure? I remember he featured in a television commercial with an Action Man figure and we were trying to figure out at the time where we had seen him before or if he was custom made for the commercial.

What's the story?

Thanks,
cheers cheers cheers

Thanks. He was custom made for the commercial. I had tracked down the guys who made the commercial and they said they just wanted to do something different and fun with an old Action Man. Unfortunately they weren't connected to the brand and had no plans to sell there's. So I sat out to make a custom. I independently commissioned the head and claw. I changed the outfit and design a bit to make him look more fierce IMO and I've had him for over a year but just recently actually put him together to cause havoc in the toy box haha.

gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.   Sun May 13, 2018 2:44 am

AdventureTeamHQ.com wrote:
gibri wrote:
Nice work, but please tell me about the "Claw" figure. Was he a commercially available figure? I remember he featured in a television commercial with an Action Man figure and we were trying to figure out at the time where we had seen him before or if he was custom made for the commercial.

What's the story?

Thanks,
cheers cheers cheers

Thanks. He was custom made for the commercial. I had tracked down the guys who made the commercial and they said they just wanted to do something different and fun with an old Action Man. Unfortunately they weren't connected to the brand and had no plans to sell there's. So I sat out to make a custom. I independently commissioned the head and claw. I changed the outfit and design a bit to make him look more fierce IMO and I've had him for over a year but just recently actually put him together to cause havoc in the toy box haha.

Very impressive work on the figure, he looks great!!! He fits right in with the villain figures the club has been making the last few years. I predict he'll quickly rise through the ranks of ATHQ villains to take over. The AT will have their hands full!

Very cool figure, thanks!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionLeo2268
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.   Sun May 13, 2018 9:58 pm

"" WORKING LATE , SO MUCH TO DO ! ""

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.   

Back to top Go down

May Photo Comp 2018 Now Open.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2