Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chips Figure Fest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Chips Figure Fest    Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi all , It`s taking me a long time ,and  I feel kind of sad about it , but I am not collecting anymore . The 40th release kind of killed it for me , so apart from the odd replaced gripping hands , and the even fewer odd cotswold parts , EVERYTHING HERE IS VINTAGE . I sent some photos to another collector here , who accused some parts of being 40th because they looked to new . The longer I collected the more fussy I became , this stuff really is vintage and is as good as it looks . I will try to point out any faults I am aware of , but please study the high end photos I don`t want the hassle of arguing over refunds , if your not sure about something , please ask or don`t purchase .  I will try to be reasonable with prices , but please keep in mind these are high end figures quality wise , and all have been kept out of the sun and dust . I challenge you to find better loose examples of some of these . Hope something takes your fancy , they should be out there being enjoyed by someone . I advise you to take insured shipping , I am out of control once the Post Office has your figure /s . I will take More photos if requested , but please be quite sure your interested , it`s time consuming and I don`t get much spare time these days . Will give it a week or so , and then they hit the bay . Willing to hold till payday if your 100% sure you want one . Offers via P.M .

1. Underwater Explorer £50 SOLD

Note ; the rarer parts of the oxygen tank are there , the metal rod and thin orange pipe so often missing . The jacket at this time is still supple and generally good , though I noticed it`s just starting to harden on the end of his left  hand sleeve . I would snip this off to stop further spread . Very nice example .

2. SOLD U.S Cavalry £55 SOLD

3. Royal Hussar £75

Note ; Had some help this figure , The spurs and Sword are COTSWOLDS , the belt buckle is one of Barry Pippens copies , which I went to great lengths to gold leaf . The sword tassle is my own custom , the rest is vintage and it makes for a very nice displayable figure .

4.RAF £65 SOLD

Note ; The long coat is good for this figure but not perfect . Was never one to wash things , preferred them as they came , but this may benefit from it . Has the elusive belt . Original hands may have begun to harden . Can check if this is a big deal for you .  Wink

5. Highway Hazzard £85

Note ; IT`S MINTY .

6. Escape from Coldizt officer £65

Note ; Card Suitcase is a copy , and the rope is my own custom . Jumper and scarf underneath long coat . Original hands may have hardened , can check if this is a big deal for you .  Wink

7. Late Crash Crew £65

Note : The small piece where the hose attaches to the extinguisher has snapped , but is present for repair . Gas mask needs lenses and slight fix , missing pliers , it is otherwise superb .

8. Cowboy £45 Sold

Note ; Has a I believe a marx ? Six gun , geyperman Winchester rifle , scarf is another wildcard ? The head is a nice Eagle eyes custom , on a sixties style body with 40th hands , though wrist pins original .

9. Camp Komandant £65

Note ; Geyperman Holster I believe , Most people don`t think the Komandant should have an MP40 ( Stock is a resin replacement , very hard to tell)  but he should and he does , has bonus Mauser pistol . Hands may have hardened , will check if this is a problem for you .  Wink

10. Commando £55

Note ; M.60 Bipod included but needs repair , 40th hands but with original pegs .

11 . British Para £60

Note ; What a superb example . Jacket and pants are mint with insignia , jacket has no label , I am leaning toward it being Action team or Geyperman ? Complete webbing with kidney pouches . Very nice .

Last edited by Chip on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Mon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm

12. Space Ranger £40

Note : On a talker body , talked a little slow when tested , but in good shape .

13. SOLD Royal Marine Mountain and Arctic £45

Note ; Early uniform , figure is a 60s style body , with 40th gripping hands on original pegs . bonus jumper and pants underneath arctic uni . Nice and clean .

14.  Luftwaffe Pilot £60

Note ; The cloth belt is a replacement , Cotswold red scarf .

15.  Royal Marine £65 SOLD

Note ; Badge is a Barry Pippen copy . Nice minty figure otherwise .

17. Grenadier Guard £45

Note ; Very nice clean example .

18. Arctic Assault £60

Note ; Complete with insignia on uniform and the often missing patch on helmet . The original balaclava still feels supple but hast started to diss -colour . Complete undamaged skis with straps , and night sight .

19 . Astronaught £45

Note ; Suit in good shape , I see no signs of flaking . Head has SLIGHT red pen mark on right hand side just below his mouth .

Last edited by Chip on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Photos re-loaded thanks to BAM and Postimage  NEW figures added and prices REDUCED

Hello All ,
  Have found some time to get photos from more of my collection which is currently up for sale . I consider all my stuff to be in very good condition , and  100 % guarantee no 40th , with the exception I may have replaced some gripping hands with the 40th versions , some  Cotswold pieces may have been added to enhance , but NOT replace original parts unless stated . I have tried to be as accurate as I can in my descriptions , and have added good quality photos , if in doubt please ask . As mentioned I consider my collection to be of very good quality considering it`s age and being 2nd hand , I think I have been reasonable with prices as quality costs , I have had no complaints so far . Paypal preferred . I don`t mind holding stuff for a couple of weeks or so as long as you promise to go through with purchase in an agreed time . Shipping at cost . Happy collecting all .

Police Motorcyclist . £60  SOLD
                                     Nice condition , and a hard figure to put together properly , one set I believe came with cones , one set came with a scarf and no cones . I have included a custom scarf , a set of cones alone can reach £20 on ebay and a helmet strap £10 !! Helmet visor has slight damage but still sits well on helmet .

Police Bike £40
                           It`s not perfect has started to yellow with age , and has a screw missing from fairing , and one break leaver . Otherwise good , has complete exhaust , correct telephone , areal ect , a bit of love and care would make it special again . One sold with no exhaust for £80 on ebay .

United Nations £48
                                 In good shape , beret badge maybe reproduction ?  On a talker figure , talks fast but believe there is a fix for that .  A Beret with no badge made £12 + on ebay .

Russian Front Liner with Extras £60
                                                          In very nice condition , complete with Geyperman Russian belt , Cotswolds PPSH-1 Machine gun and Grenade .

U.S.M.C Front Liner £40  
                                         Note ; Head is really nice , set upon a 60`s style body with 40th gripping hands , Cotswold tall brown boots , there is some glue residue where the striped insignia needs to be reattached  . The Jacket and Trousers are nice clean examples , which is the most important bit.

Olympic Champion £70    
                    Nice Minty shiny tracksuit , with original accessories . Includes Union jack vest and shorts . Figure is on the loose side , I can restring on request .

Green Beret with extras £75

Displays well . Original beret with I believe a repro badge , scarf has small tear , and some rubs to the head , As you can see displays well .

Heavy Weapons £70
                    Displays well , despite the following . Helmet has lugs but needs strap an easy fix , slight ding to figures nose and some minor rubs .Mortar boards on flak jacket are my own custom work complete with grenade loops , M.60 bi-pod missing feet , nice complete Mortar with chain and pin .

G.I Joe Medic £75
                                  Nice G.I Joe figure , with vintage Joe fatigues . Accessories are Action Man . Small marks on helmet , See photos for further  description .

Jungle Explorer complete with extras nice set . £65

Lifeguard £75
          Nice clean example , head has some minor bluing , one glove has minor marks , spurs are Cotswold replacements .  

L.S.O £85
   One paddle has minor damage , goggles look original with black trim , very rare , I am not expert enough to guarantee . Clipboard is a knock off example , re-pro pencil , Not sure of the headphones origin , think they maybe from the Geyperman medic ? Tiny rust spot on overall near left knee .  A cracking figure for display .

Mine Detection £105 PENDING
                         I have not tested but see no reason why the detector should not work , looks complete and in superb condition , must be hard to find such good examples of these now . Nice clean set over all .

Orange Frogman £70 pending
                                Another set must be very thin on the ground , all supple early issue thick type suit .

U.S M.P £55
                     Not sure why these uniforms do not make more , nice set , helmet missing one lug . Scarf is Geyperman I believe .

Last edited by Chip on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:27 pm

bounce   Photos re-loaded . New Figures listed . bounce

SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:03 am

Good prices from you, as always, .. make sure you keep a small collection back for nostalgia bud, you'll miss the big collection at some point and a little cabinet with a few good men will always be a good thing to look at... Twisted Evil

Hope you still come to the VAM days.
Cheers, Slack
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Sorry to hear this news Chip! Good advice from Slack...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Thanks Peeps , I wont be selling all my collection , it`s unfortunate that , although I explained it to the organizer , I could only attend further A.M days if they fell within School holidays , as I work on Sundays generally , and those are the ones I get off , none of the dates he chose to use fall within schools being off , so am screwed .
Despite the quality and prices being good , have had no bites for a while . I dropped all the prices by a tenner a couple of months back , and then some one asked for another fiver off , when I refused he broke contact scratch oh well , means I get to look at him a bit longer Laughing

Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Thanks Peeps , I wont be selling all my collection , it`s unfortunate that , although I explained it to the organizer , I could only attend further A.M days if they fell within School  holidays , as I work on Sundays generally , and those are the ones I get off , none of the dates he chose to use fall within schools being off , so am screwed .

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chips Figure Fest    

Back to top Go down

Chips Figure Fest
Page 1 of 1