Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RIP Anthony Bourdain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: RIP Anthony Bourdain   Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Another one to hit me harder than the rest. I grew up watching his shows with Dad, and recently started reading his books.

Though I've never personally ingested his cooking, he is touted as having been one of the best American Chefs on the planet, not to mention his unwavering sense of adventure and willingness to try new things. Foreign, local, family, traditional dishes. He wanted to try it all.

Another thing he is known for is his unique perspective on all things, and his particular way with words. As a family forum, I can't quote anything of his that shows his true command of the English language, but trust me in that written or spoken, he could make you laugh, hard (and through the miracle of print and television, he still can).

I will miss you Tony. Many of us, will miss you.

RIP Anthony Bourdain
Page 1 of 1