Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Empty
PostSubject: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well, I blame the World Cup for this lol! members are watching the World Cup rather than logging on to hear or being on chat or lots of members have got real life that’s taken over from logging onto the forum which I totally understand of course. Hope all members are okay and looking forward to members returning back soon.

Love your MAM King.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yes world cup fever! lol! lol! lol! I'll be back soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCU_HQ
Action Sailor
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 pm

World Cup? What's that?
scratch scratch scratch

Oh yeah, right, what passes for "football" outside of the United States.
Razz Razz Razz

Now, in another couple of weeks, the Tour de France begins. Can Zoomy Froomey and Team Sky pull it off one more time?

Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Came home from work today all fired up to get out in the garden and take some pics...dunno why

Then remembered that I had put all of my stuff in the loft..and my back is knackered at the moment...so it didn't happen ...sigh.

No real point to this post other than to rant. And let you know that I'm still alive lol!

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Came home from work today all fired up to get out in the garden and take some pics...dunno why

Then remembered that I had put all of my stuff in the loft..and my back is knackered at the moment...so it didn't happen ...sigh.

No real point to this post other than to rant. And let you know that I'm still alive lol!

lol! lol! lol! Great to hear from your Chris ... Golden rule always keep a VAM to to hand for a quick garden shot lol! lol!

So what do you think about the footy? .. I fancy Spain if Engeeerland end up doing the usual lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Cheers Gunner. Yeah ive learnt my lesson...i will be keeping a box under the bed for emergencies lol!

As for the football...im avoiding it....cant stand football....bunch of namby pamby wimps

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:28 pm

bunch of namby pamby wimps [/quote]

lol! lol! Rugby ?? Fancy Eddie can keep his job?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 pm

I do watch rugby, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. Martial arts is more my thing....oh and the Olympics..winter or summer.. I love it.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeStryge
Action Soldier
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:44 am

"World Cup"......what's that?
Surely not a conglomeration of those knee-clutching, agonised screaming theatrical prima-donnas?
And when you see the slo-mo replay, they weren't touched in any way at all? Not even brushed but the facial expression and actions suggest something akin to total disembowelment?
Then after enduring this for two halves(?), there's still no score at all so we have a thing called penalty shoot-out? Question Question Question
Always puzzles me as to why they don't just have that at the beginning and they could all go home? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Now if you want to watch a REAL football game for REAL men who play without any crash-padding at all, take MASSIVE physical knocks that would put those over-payed soccer-dandies in traction, but just get up and keep on playing, then Australian Rules Football is the game! I love it! (Played as a young bloke, ...and have the scars to prove it!)

You-tube has some great vision of Americans watching some of the contact big hits for the first time.
They are horrified!

SCU_HQ
Action Sailor
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 6:24 am

LeStryge wrote:
Now if you want to watch a REAL football game for REAL men who play without any crash-padding at all, take MASSIVE physical knocks that would put those over-payed soccer-dandies in traction, but just get up and keep on playing, then Australian Rules Football is the game!

Go, 'Pies!

LeStryge
Action Soldier
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 6:30 am

C'arn the Swannees! cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well   Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man this forum is quite and that goes for chat as well
Page 1 of 1