Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Empty
PostSubject: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 am

when it comes to watching movies are you more of a going out to the cinema kinda person or do you just wait till it comes out on dvd were you can watch it in your own time of the comfort of your own armchair?

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am

For me I just love heading into town by myself and going to watch it at the cinema because then I can see what it’s like first before I go and buy it on dvd. Heck I even go and see the same movie 2 or more times Laughing.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 am

I like going to the cinema, but sometimes time and real life don't allow it, so I usually just wait until movies come out on dvd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

You missed out the third option...not seeing the movie at all if it's another of those lame MCU films!

Movies are probably best at the cinema but I can't remember the last time a movie was out that I actually wanted to see!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 4:46 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
when it comes to watching movies are you more of a going out to the cinema kinda person or do you just wait till it comes out on dvd were you can watch it in your own time of the comfort of your own armchair?
Depends on the movie.
If I think it needs the big screen then it's off to the movies, but anything else I just want to see....sometime, then I'd rather do it at home.
Movie houses and the seats tend to be so damned dirty.....and smelly! Do they ever really clean those places of years of built up grime?
That plus the rancid smell of that sour popcorn they flog in the foyer really puts me off.
Not to mention the talking and cell-phone checking!

Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 5:43 am

Definitely depends on the film. Sci fi usually needs a big screen.

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.
Page 1 of 1