Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 am

when it comes to watching movies are you more of a going out to the cinema kinda person or do you just wait till it comes out on dvd were you can watch it in your own time of the comfort of your own armchair?

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am

For me I just love heading into town by myself and going to watch it at the cinema because then I can see what it’s like first before I go and buy it on dvd. Heck I even go and see the same movie 2 or more times Laughing.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 am

I like going to the cinema, but sometimes time and real life don't allow it, so I usually just wait until movies come out on dvd Very Happy

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

You missed out the third option...not seeing the movie at all if it's another of those lame MCU films!

Movies are probably best at the cinema but I can't remember the last time a movie was out that I actually wanted to see!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.    

Back to top Go down

Cinema or waiting till it comes out on DVD.
Page 1 of 1