Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Empty
PostSubject: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Who's the quartermaster here nowadays, looking to get the remainder of my bodies... i mean troops operational lol!

Has anyone got spare body parts (for VAM) - not planning on making a monster, swaps or paypal whatever people prefer. I've got a whole box of bits for the talkers, mainly arm joints i think, but if you've got anything and want to move it on, shoew me what you've got and what you want, cheers Damo
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 3:34 pm

I don't think we have a main quarter master anymore Damo, but its always worth dropping Danny a pm? what bits were you looking for, I have a few bits in my spares box
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm just messing Dal, i think everyone just used to muck in and pass stuff around

Hmmm, i'll check later and see cheers mate. Is Dano still into VAM?! i used to hear from him all the time, and then he went AWOL (not that i can talk Neutral ) so figured he got out...

Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Blackwood

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Sgt_Elias wrote:
I'm just messing Dal, i think everyone just used to muck in and pass stuff around

Hmmm, i'll check later and see cheers mate.  Is Dano still into VAM?! i used to hear from him all the time, and then he went AWOL (not that i can talk Neutral ) so figured he got out...

He is still buying and selling mate. I think he has just come back after a break from it all, he had a stall at am day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:51 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
Captain Malcolm Blackwood, AYHQ Quartermaster

Thanks ActionYankee, I've heard of Captain Malcolm Blackwood before, maybe from a previous posting scratch ...  Doesn't he specialize in the things you can't or wouldn't put on a requisition form? Razz
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Like that bit from LA Confidential, "whatever you desire."

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Ha ha, nice.

Right Dal, or anyone else.

I'm looking for the following (doesn't have to be matching numbers or anything like that);

a set of feet
2 neck posts
1 set upper legs/thighs (doesn't need to include crotch, as can rejoin bits)
1 left and one right lower arm, and upper arms (including elbow)
any hooks for attaching arms/neck

Let me know what you've got, and i'll see what I can cobble together. Is there anything you're after?
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Sgt_Elias wrote:
Ha ha, nice.

Right Dal, or anyone else.

I'm looking for the following (doesn't have to be matching numbers or anything like that);

a set of feet
2 neck posts
1 set upper legs/thighs (doesn't need to include crotch, as can rejoin bits)
1 left and one right lower arm, and upper arms (including elbow)
any hooks for attaching arms/neck

Let me know what you've got, and i'll see what I can cobble together.  Is there anything you're after?

I will have a look for you tomorrow Damo and let you know cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Parts I have,

! x torso (could be 40th?)
1x upper thigh
1v mid arm joint
1x half a leg ball (top)

loads of vintage wrist pegs

any good?
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:17 am

cheers Sounds good to me Dal, what do you want for them? Anything you're short of or looking for?

Would have replied sooner, but for some reason i can't login on my mobile scratch
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am

Sgt_Elias wrote:
cheers  Sounds good to me Dal, what do you want for them?  Anything you're short of or looking for?

Would have replied sooner, but for some reason i can't login on my mobile scratch

If you can cover the postage for a small parcel mate, you can have the bits, just drop me a pm with your addy Very Happy , and I will get them in the post for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:43 pm

PM sent, cheers Dal
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Neck posts   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Ok, i'm getting there... I think...

But i'm short neck posts, I've got 5 blue pant neck posts, and i'm looking for the earlier ones. They'll be mostly for eagle eyes, but i think all the neck posts work on eagle eyes (don't they?)

If anyone has any of the early neck posts i'm looking to swap, or i'll buy them...
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Any spares anyone???  I've done the same as what started me off on my action man collection all those many moons ago, I started fixing one or two figures, which became three...  And inevitably I'm upto about 6 (so far), as i keep finding bits in the boxes and "accidentally" buying things off Ebay - IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE STOP ME NOW BEFORE I BUY AGAIN!

I need

Feet
1 left
2 right

Arms
bicep and elbow
1 left
3 right

lower arm
2 left
3 right

1 neck post

And if you've got extras as well as the stuff above, a complete left and right arm, and a knee joint (or a right or left thigh piece that i can take one out of)

Paypal or swaps, thanks Damo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs   Bits and pieces...  Mainly limbs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bits and pieces... Mainly limbs
Page 1 of 1