ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belts Belts Belts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 am

Been having a sort through my bits (mainly so i can harvest a buckle set to make my SAS elasticated belt to carry the detonator)... Can anyone tell me what belts are for what uniform...

I think the brown belt is the underground rescue belt... Other than that i'm stumped

Belts Belts Belts 100_0910

Belts Belts Belts 100_0911
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 am

Dammo

If you need some buckles cut up the thin light brown belt its the easiest one to find Smile

Thin Brown ones come with the soildier and british infantry late issues same as a thin green one obviuosly just match them as best you can to the rest of the uniform.

The underground rescue one is a real deep brown like chocolate colour i will get a pic of mine when i get home Smile

Thick tan green and brown are that of the early issue soldiers,paras etc etc again just match them to the uniforms Smile

Alot of mixing and matching went on mate i think palitoy just placed whatever looked best.

Sliders make them worth more but in genreal £2.50-£3.00 each Smile

Hope this helps a bit ????
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 am

Here you go my Underground rescue belt Smile

I have a spare of this uniform too and thats got the same colour belt Smile

Belts Belts Belts IMG_1909_zps67bb800e
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks Dan, i've got a job for tomorrow now - make my elastic sas belt thingy Very Happy

I think my brown belt might be the underground rescue one then, it definately looks the same - just my picture is rubbish and the lighting too bright... But i'll keep it to the side incase i need it and get adding belts to my outfits lol!

Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Well if its the darker one mate then keep it definately its worth about £50 on its own affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belts Belts Belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belts Belts Belts   Belts Belts Belts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belts Belts Belts
Page 1 of 1