ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Empty
PostSubject: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 11:18 pm

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. 22_BC6448-_C80_B-44_D1-9_D68-_B01_B25906_B12
A man is seated on a stone bench patiently awaiting  the chap he had hired to kill his brother.

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. 4_B65_B62_E-0_D31-44_BA-87_A1-0_E26801649_DB
A man walks up and sits beside him
The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. 8_F1_D9377-7_C24-45_FB-_AF19-201_B7_E72206_F

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. D91_E8_C55-82_FD-4_A95-8574-_A4_DBD2_FC1564
and says, “The deed has been done.  I expect payment  to appear in my bank account by tomorrow night.”

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. 850_AEC98-5817-4_C10-8_C76-70993_FBE5_F8_B
“I appreciate your solving my problem.  My  cheating and home-wrecker of a  brother is thankfully no more.   May I ask you how you did it?”

“He died whilst reading a poisoned letter which he believed came from your wife.”
The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Black_and_white_1
The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Black_and_white_2

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. 13_F7_D07_F-35_BF-44_DC-_AA28-7_CC32_E8_DAB21
Sniggering the hitman walked away.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 5:03 pm

A cold blooded killer Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
A cold blooded killer Suspect

I know right.

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 2:36 am

Wow! I've heard the expression "poison pen" but that letter must have been soaked in some deadly substance!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 1:50 pm

DEADLY!  cheers cheers cheers
Great story Alex! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 2:41 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Wow! I've heard the expression "poison pen" but that letter must have been soaked in some deadly substance!

Thanks for your comments LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 2:42 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
DEADLY!  cheers cheers cheers
Great story Alex! Very Happy

Thank you very much Jim.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 5:03 pm

I've seen enough old movies to recognize that any time a gentleman is sitting alone on a mossy bench on a rural park in the UK, he is almost certainly up to no good.

If another chap joins him, they exchange a few words, and then part in separate directions, they are absolutely up to nefarious deeds.

The UK must be simply rampant with sinister subterfuge, judging by the number of mossy stone benches scattered across the countryside.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 12:08 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I've seen enough old movies to recognize that any time a gentleman is sitting alone on a mossy bench on a rural park in the UK, he is almost certainly up to no good.

If another chap joins him, they exchange a few words, and then part in separate directions, they are absolutely up to nefarious deeds.

The UK must be simply rampant with sinister subterfuge, judging by the number of mossy stone benches scattered across the countryside.

Thank you very much for your comments Dave.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Very atmospheric little vignette. Well done !!! Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Very atmospheric little vignette. Well done !!! Very Happy

Thank you very much Dreadnought.

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Do I assume that is No-Face with a mask on?

Cool.. Like these.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 7:43 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
Do I assume that is No-Face with a mask on?

Cool.. Like these.

You assume correct that No Face is the one wearing the mask. Glad that you liked this short story londonroadhog.

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.   The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The killings of a Hit Man: killing of a homewrecker.
Page 1 of 1