Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 am

lol! lol! lol!

Great one BAD!!!

It seems just about everyone I know who has taken up flocking has one of these moments...

lol! lol! lol!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Fantastic stuff Angelo!

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 am

Now... I think that looks pretty good... it's certainly gonna save on uniforms... Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Nice one Very Happy lol!

View user profile
SCU_HQ
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 am

Ha ha ha! I think somebody was losing sleep because of this story rattling around in his noggin, until he had to get up and shoot some pics to bring it to life!

SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:53 am

I want it all.... Flock shower, orange robe... The lot... Twisted Evil

What is the shower brand\make?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Rustygun
Medic

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Ha ha lol! Great stuff

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Thank you everyone! Yup, I come up with many ideas when I'm supposed to be sleeping...I would probably be more rested if I didn't have the crazy imagination...ha
As for the wardrobe...it's a glitter Barbie wardrobe. Has batteries, you actually put glitter in it and a fan blows it around on top of Barbie...egads
Need to paint it, add some wires and tubing...teleport joe to Dino land...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   

Back to top Go down

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!
Page 1 of 1