ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...

Go down 
+3
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Empty
PostSubject: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm

A specially commissioned & Limited Edition photo for Ackie88:

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... 43496575545_eb1ca000bd_o

I had to come on and mention how grateful i am to Ackie88 (Alex), who has sent me and my 'Clivvers MAM Nation' many unexpected MAM parcels over the years, and boy what a top star he is, he has helped me immensely in my quest to kit-up some of my naked Action Man (MAM) figures.. you are so kind Alex, and thanks for the unexpected parcel surprise today (1/9/2018).

Thanks so much mate,

Best wishes from "Clivvers MAM Nation" (TM).

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 3:52 pm

So does this mean you've come back to us clivvers? cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 3:55 pm

good to see you back Clive cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Aw thanks very much for the Special Salute and message Clive.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 4:08 am

Well done Alex, a well deserved salute for sure!!!

Great to see you stop by Clive!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 8:49 pm

I second that emotion Clivvers ! _ Ackie is a TOP BLOKE cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
I second that emotion Clivvers ! _ Ackie is a TOP BLOKE cheers cheers

aww shucks, thank you Gunner.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 2:00 pm

This is another special shout-out to Prof Gangrene Fan!

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... 30983282767_d5be5015a4_o

Thanks so much Alex (Prof Gangrene Fan), The goodwill Action MAN parcel that you sent me recently is very much appreciated (one of many gift parcels over the years), it unexpectedly arrived today  (17/11/2018).

Best wishes from 'CLIVVERS MAM NATION' (TM.) 2009 - 2099.

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks so much again Alex, I specially made you this poster today as a thank you...

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... 31193723657_1c58d409e2_o

Hi AMMO members,

Another MAM parcel arrived at my 'CLIVVERS MAM NATION 2009 - 2099' unexpectedly today from Alex, it had some much needed items in it,

Thanks so much Alex!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Just got a supply drop myself Very Happy

I'll join you Clive, in a big Thank You to Alex cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:02 am

Gunner Munro wrote:

I'll join you Clive, in a big Thank You to Alex cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy

Alex is very good at helping people out in need of MAM parts cheers cheers cheers

I'm in the middle of looking for some MAM weapons that Alex needs for his MAM project (I wonder what it is???) , my MAM weapons are easy to find, they're in a couple of MAM locker boxes, so hopefully I'll be making a trip to the post office around midday today for a special delivery to Prof Gangrene (Alex).

santa

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:23 pm

clivvers wrote:
Gunner Munro wrote:

Alex is very good at helping people out in need of MAM parts cheers cheers cheers

I'm in the middle of looking for some MAM weapons that Alex needs for his MAM project (I wonder what it is???) , my MAM weapons are easy to find, they're in a couple of MAM locker boxes, so hopefully I'll be making a trip to the post office around midday today for a special delivery to Prof Gangrene (Alex).

santa  

Hello Clivves! How you doing?

I see a special delivery is in Alex's future... Very Happy

I missed this thread before...Great salute! cheers

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi Jim, hope everything is well your side of the pond Smile

Here's another big thank you poster to Alex, for another recent unexpected MAM jiffy parcel:

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... 46751090942_b87f9bfa19_o

THANKS ALEX!

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi Clive, I'm glad to see you and Alex are still swapping MAM goodies. One of the most fun parts of the hobby, and nice to see you stopping in here. That's fun too. Very Happy

Happy New Year!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 1:15 am

Thank you very much for designing a thank you poster, it’s a very cool shade of orange you’ve used. Hope you have lots of fun using all the stuff I sent you.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 7:08 pm

gibri wrote:
Hi Clive, I'm glad to see you and Alex are still swapping MAM goodies. One of the most fun parts of the hobby, and nice to see you stopping in here. That's fun too. Very Happy

Happy New Year!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Hi Bri,

Yes me an Al are still trading amongst ourselves, my MAM hobby has slowed a bit in the last year, but that will soon change, I'll be back on track in the next few weeks, because there's still a load of MAM out there that need saving. I do keep an eye on this forum and still enjoy viewing what members have been posting... So I'm still around but mainly in shadow form.  Smile

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Thank you very much for designing a thank you poster, it’s a very cool shade of orange you’ve used. Hope you have lots of fun using all the stuff I sent you.

Al,

To shorten the wait for the item you would like, I will send you a nice condition and complete boxed Gangrene figure, along with another loose Gangrene outfit (but it does have a small hole in the front, it will need a few sewing stitches (any good?)... There's tons more boxes to shift to get to my other Gangrene figures, the last box is right at the bottom of a box mountain (Twin Peaks), it will need very special care to get to (The logistics involved is mammoth!), otherwise one of my vehicle stacks will topple (lol).. The search will still be ongoing throughout monday evening, until then I will get a parcel sent off to you tomorrow (Monday).. I'll stay in touch throughout my massive search sortie.

Clivvers MAM Rescue Centre @ Clivvers MAM Nation 2019 ( TM.)

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:47 am

clivvers wrote:
Hi Jim, hope everything is well your side of the pond Smile

Here's another big thank you poster to Alex, for another recent unexpected MAM jiffy parcel:

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... 46751090942_b87f9bfa19_o

THANKS ALEX!

All is good here on this side of the pond Clivves! Hope to see you posting more! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...   A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Salute To ACKIE HQ...
Page 1 of 1