ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tempest’s electric ending.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Tempest’s electric ending. Empty
PostSubject: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Tempest’s electric ending. 180_DF11_D-8177-4991-8_E8_A-_FFC8134_DA91_E
“Tempest, you have been summoned here because I am outraged with you. Your weather machines has cost us money. Every time we have one up and running, Action Man manages to blow it up. As for your weather manipulation, yes it’s very impressive, but unfortunately for us YOU ANNOUNCE TO THE PUBLIC WHAT WEATHER YOU ARE ABOUT TO UNLEASH AND THIS GIVES EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GATHER THEIR BELONGINGS AND PROTECT THEM FROM WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO BRING DOWN ON THEIR HEADS!”

Tempest’s electric ending. 4_F05_F37_F-_FAA3-4_D26-_A315-_D2739_A74593_B
“Tempest I want you out of my Council, I want you to hand over your twin staffs to me NOW!”

Tempest’s electric ending. 1_DF9_BAF7-_FF11-45_E9-_BF3_F-_BE2185_E6_FBC2
Gangrene has the twin staffs in his hand and menacingly says to Tempest, “Kneel down before me. I’m going to electrocute your brain. No one enrages me and gets away with it. I have to see with my own eyes that you are truly out of my Council.”

Tempest’s electric ending. 615_B5160-_A89_D-4546-9663-136_CD5_FBA976
Tempest kneels down and Gangrene electrocutes his head.

THE END FOR TEMPEST!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 pm

I want to type a HUGE thank you for blackbrazen for doing the computer effects on the last picture for me.

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Nice .....love the electric.....
Wish I knew how to do effects like that....

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Nice .....love the electric.....
Wish I knew how to do effects like that....

Thanks for your comments Rustygun. Your have to type to blackbrazen to find out how he did the electric effects like that.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:10 pm

is that really the end of Tempest?? I am not convinced, I think Gangereen should watch his back! Its a good job he has all them body guards! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
is that really the end of Tempest?? I am not convinced, I think Gangereen should watch his back! Its a good job he has all them body guards! cheers cheers

Oh that’s DEFINITELY THE END of Tempest for good. Look they is no of going back when your brain has been frazzled.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Oh that’s DEFINITELY THE END of Tempest for good. Look they is no of going back when your brain has been frazzled.

very true, but is he not the master of lightening? cheers just a thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tempest’s electric ending.   Tempest’s electric ending. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempest’s electric ending.
Page 1 of 1