Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Action Pilot

PostSubject: GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.   Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:19 pm

GI Joe 40th Footlocker.   £100 (+ £14 UK Postage, signed for and insured.)

One of the rarest of the GI Joe 40th sets which was  a limited edition store exclusive in the USA, only available in Target stores.   Contains a perfect reproduction of the 1964 Footlocker, complete with a range of weapons and equipment and also comes with a GI Joe Action Soldier.

Pictures have been attached showing the footlocker in detail and out of the packaging, but please note that the item for sale is a mint, unopened item in its original packaging.  

The item is very large and heavy (solid wood) and therefore has to be sent by Parcelforce rather than by normal post, hence the high postage cost.  Postage cost is for UK delivery.   Overseas customers please contact me for postage costs.  (Paypal payments to be paid as a Paypal 'gift' please.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.   Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:21 pm

SOLD. I have more of this item available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.   Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:23 am

SOLD. I have one more of this item remaining for sale. Pretty much impossible to get hold of these now. Grab it while you can! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.   

Back to top Go down

GI Joe 40th Footlocker and Action Soldier.
Page 1 of 1