ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018

Go down 
+4
inntruderr61
BAMComix
gibri
Rustygun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 30181159067_84eb929ac0_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

I have been thinking about doing this for a while, take an old posted photo and re shooting it. The original

Blonde Actionman

Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! can be found here

www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/15553681508/in/datepo...

This time around, I wanted to change the angle slightly so you could see more of the dinosaur. I had to use a different jeep as I no longer have the one I used before. I am happy with the result, what about you guys, what do you think?

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 44227388535_1c4546d025_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part two by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Automatic gunfire spits out from S.J's M16, Jake's Beretta and Jenna's Pistols but the dinosaur's thick hide protects it!!!

"Kep shooting her" yells Jake over the roar of the jeep's engine as it strains to stay ahead of the advancing beast!

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 45139234081_b1eacfddf0_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part three by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

But this predator isn't about to lets it meal go that easily!

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 45090262312_3b4716c63d_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part four by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

CLANG! The predator bashes int the side of the jeep! Jake fights to keep control of the old jeep, again and again, the dinosaur smashes into the jeep!!!!!

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 31276816328_408e148c71_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part five! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The predator snaps his razor sharp teeth inside the jeep! Jake hastily slides across his seat moving further inside the jeep! His only option, kick the beast in the face and try and push him away from getting a leg of Jake!

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 45173430721_78bce79a77_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part six by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Jake has to react quickly, the dino's thick hard is proving too much for their weapons, only one choice, a shot to the eye! BANG!

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 31299987988_3ab082be38_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part Seven by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

With a heavy thud the dinosaur falls dead to the floor, rolling away.

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 44262429755_5dd1f52741_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part Eight by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"He ain't getting back up from that boss" Jenna remarked as they continue on their journey.

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 43359441380_eafef9e7ca_cReturn To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 part Nine by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"That sure was a close one Jake" chuckled S.J, "I thought at one point you were going to share my seat!"

"Laugh it up S.J!, but you weren't the one who just nearly lost his leg!" laughed Jake. "It always seems to be me just lately!"

"That's why you're paid the big bucks boss, after all, you are the gaffer!" smiled S.J
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Great stuff Dal...enjoyed that..

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Great stuff   Dal...enjoyed that..

cheers Dean bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:02 pm

I really enjoyed this short story. Very well put together Dal.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:57 pm

Whew, that was a close one! I thought Jenna was finally going to meet her match.

Great story Dal!!! I remember the original, it was a good one, but I'd say this is an improvement.

Well done!!!

cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
I really enjoyed this short story. Very well put together Dal.

Thanks Al cheers , really pleased you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 am

gibri wrote:
Whew, that was a close one! I thought Jenna was finally going to meet her match.

Great story Dal!!! I remember the original, it was a good one, but I'd say this is an improvement.

Well done!!!

cheers lol! cheers

Thanks Bri! Yeah, I was looking at some older photos and really wanted to try and re shoot it. I am pleased you liked it cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 3:44 am

Whoa! Great photos Dal! cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 7:39 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Whoa! Great photos Dal! cheers

bounce bounce bounce bounce Thanks Jim!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 1:40 am

Amazing action-packed sequence! I especially like the second photo, the close-up, which most closely captures the feel and framing of the original photo, but with more natural posing.

So cool that you were able to bring back the same figures... or actors... for the sequel!

And now the sequence is enhanced with big budget special effects, including animatronic dinosaurs. Or maybe real dinosaurs. Pretty scary, whatever they are... but they're obviously no match for the combined firepower of that crew!

Fun scene. Nice work! I like the idea of revisiting old photos and attempting to improve them.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:03 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Amazing action-packed sequence! I especially like the second photo, the close-up, which most closely captures the feel and framing of the original photo, but with more natural posting.

So cool that you were able to bring back the same figures... or actors... for the sequel!

And now the sequence is enhanced with big budget special effects, including animatronic dinosaurs. Or maybe real dinosaurs. Pretty scary, whatever they are... but they're obviously no match for the combined firepower of that crew!

Fun scene. Nice work! I like the idea of revisiting old photos and attempting to improve them.

Thank you Very Happy . It is something I have wanted to do for sometime, it was great fun to do bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 am

Fantastic action pics Dal!

Hank's done a bit of dino hunting in the past too so we know it's great fun.

But,,,

I'm pretty sure dinosaurs are an endangered species so shooting at them has got to be as bad a case pf illegal poaching as you can get! The environmental protection agency will be in touch soon to let you know if they will be pressing charges!! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 12:03 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic action pics Dal!

Hank's done a bit of dino hunting in the past too so we know it's great fun.

But,,,

I'm pretty sure dinosaurs are an endangered species so shooting at them has got to be as bad a case pf illegal poaching as you can get! The environmental protection agency will be in touch soon to let you know if they will be pressing charges!! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Flaming do-gooders! I wonder if they would have the same opinion if they were chased by a dinosaur! I remembers Hank's escape while out with Roger the traveling vam when they almost had their collar felt by the local parkie! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 8:11 am

Dino the dinosaur... RIP! Sad

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 5:10 pm

S.J holds some of the Agents of BAM in suspense as he relives, Jake, Jenna and his recent run in with a dinosaur!
"So there we were racing away from a hungry dinosaur!"

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 43547514540_ea37420c0b_cA Tail to tell by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 6:38 pm

I’m really liking this picture but just of the female agents and not of Smiling Joe Laughing

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 7:02 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I’m really liking this picture but just of the female  agents and not of Smiling Joe Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
I’m really liking this picture but just of the female  agents and not of Smiling Joe Laughing

lol! @Alex

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018   Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blondeactionman - Return To Dinosaur Valley! - Haul Ass! Revisted 2018
Page 1 of 1