ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Redwolf

Go down 
+2
AManfromcoalville
No Face Fan.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Quite like him, he's a nice figure, just a shame his vest and pistol are molded.

My Redwolf DSCN0023_zps5f66a40b

My Redwolf DSCN0028a_zpsca10f180
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Liking your figure they Harry McTavish, but can I just say I very much loving the scenery in the background! Outstanding photos as well Harry McTavish, great work Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
AManfromcoalville

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Yes, very nice pictures ineed! Don't see much of Red - you've really captured the pathfinder in him.

He looks great, as you say shame about the body. Would it take much to transplant the head, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 pm

I've got Redwoflas well as you may have seen always wanted him as a kid when he came out but, your photos are just great he looks really at home and what a great landscape to photograph him in Surprised

AManfromcoalville wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Yes, very nice pictures ineed! Don't see much of Red - you've really captured the pathfinder in him.

He looks great, as you say shame about the body. Would it take much to transplant the head, I wonder?

Indeed just a pity there's so few figures with black skin certainly in the UK although I guess you could use one with black gloves depending on what you wnated to dress him in
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Cool figure & like Ackie mentioned great backgrounds! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUT
Rossini

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Great shots there mate! Dal will tell you from when we first 'met' at Action Burt I was all for doin a head transplant of this fella in to a 'Marshall Bavestar' bash/custom! Do you remember the cartoon from the 80's??? Never got round to it though! Maybe I will in time when I get the great box of MAM out from the loft! Watch this space lol
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 pm

I do indeed remember ross Very Happy .

Awesome shots Ray, Red looks fantastic, he really is a great looking mam figure. amfc (Jim) I think was the one who first showed me customs of this figure with a body transplant and they really do look the business. Great figure and great photos Ray cheers
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 pm

rossini wrote:
Great shots there mate! Dal will tell you from when we first 'met' at Action Burt I was all for doin a head transplant of this fella in to a 'Marshall Bavestar' bash/custom! Do you remember the cartoon from the 80's??? Never got round to it though! Maybe I will in time when I get the great box of MAM out from the loft! Watch this space lol

You got a great box of MAM WOW, Rossini dose this mean we will be seeing some MAM Kit Bashes from your good self Smile If so you should defo start your own Topic page of MAM Kit Bashes. I'm defo going to be Watching this space!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Redwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Redwolf   My Redwolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Redwolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: