ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How old does this Joe look to you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

How old does this Joe look to you? Empty
PostSubject: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 am

How old does this Joe look to you? IMG-4581

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 am

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Not sure...how old is Gary Lineker...? lol!

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 pm

He looks 53, born on August 16, 1965...He had working class parents that loved him and sang to him everyday...At age 4, he was given his first sweater (jumper?). He loved that sweater so much that he'd go outside and sing to his  neighbors in it! Then, one day, he saw a TV show that changed his life! Shocked From then on, he vowed to be as good as this person on TV was..He thought "this will be easy. I already love my neighbors as well as my sweaters!"  This went on for years...He watched Mister Roger's Neighborhood and also Captain Kangaroo!! Then one day he happened upon another show that changed his life FOREVER!! That show? Why none other than The Benny Hill Show! Twisted Evil Ever since then, he's worn his oversized sweaters to cover up his "manhood"... Shocked ...Oh, you just wanted an age guess...uh, 53... lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Razz 2.0 wrote:
He looks 53, born on August 16, 1965...He had working class parents that loved him and sang to him everyday...At age 4, he was given his first sweater (jumper?). He loved that sweater so much that he'd go outside and sing to his  neighbors in it! Then, one day, he saw a TV show that changed his life! Shocked From then on, he vowed to be as good as this person on TV was..He thought "this will be easy. I already love my neighbors as well as my sweaters!"  This went on for years...He watched Mister Roger's Neighborhood and also Captain Kangaroo!! Then one day he happened upon another show that changed his life FOREVER!! That show? Why none other than The Benny Hill Show! Twisted Evil Ever since then, he's worn his oversized sweaters to cover up his "manhood"... Shocked ...Oh, you just wanted an age guess...uh, 53... lol!

lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Not sure...how old is Gary Lineker...?  lol!

lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 10:49 pm

They say on Wikipedia that Gary Lineker age is 58.

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
signalman

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 12:24 pm

58? Is that his age or the circumference (in inches) of his head?
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Not a day over 57 !! lol!

Nice figure Alex.. not so sure about his Sweater though lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 3:18 am

Looks to me like he's just received a Christmas sweater knitted by his Grandmother and has been coerced into modelling it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old does this Joe look to you?   How old does this Joe look to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: QUESTIONS: 1/6-Scale, Action Man, and GI Joe Figures-
Jump to: