ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Latest Additions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My Latest Additions... Empty
PostSubject: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am

I just got these figures in the last few days...The Land Adventurer came from BAM HQ, Vincent Price will be working closely with Professor Klugman and the Sun Demon will be one of the evil guys...

My Latest Additions... UmYLhbCl

My Latest Additions... PRYTu8Pl

My Latest Additions... Bfxo2cYl

My Latest Additions... KVIxGyAl

My Latest Additions... VDZbBXpl

My Latest Additions... 0OFQpfZl
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 4:36 am

I’m really really liking your latest additions Razz. Professor Klugman is dressed very smartly. The Sun Demon looks incredibly ugly and evil looking.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 4:38 am

Very cool additions Bill Very Happy . Vincent will make a fine assistant to Professor Klugman cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 7:24 am

Thanks guys! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:40 am

Nice additions!!!

The Vincent Price figure looks great -- nice looking head sculpt! ...Dr. Phibes.... May I ask who the mfg. was?

I would think it rare that a Land Adventurer makes the trip back across the pond. I would think that once one emigrated to the UK from the US that he would stay there...must have been home sick...scratch

Sun Demon looks like a suitable villian. Is he from a TV show?

Thanks,

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:08 am

gibri wrote:
Nice additions!!!

The Vincent Price figure looks great -- nice looking head sculpt! ...Dr. Phibes.... May I ask who the mfg. was?

I would think it rare that a Land Adventurer makes the trip back across the pond. I would think that once one emigrated to the UK from the US that he would stay there...must have been home sick...scratch

Sun Demon looks like a suitable villian. Is he from a TV show?

Thanks,

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, gibri! The Vincent Price figure is from Storm Entertainment along with Executive Replicas, Phicen and gohero...at least that's what on the box...lol...

The Land Adventurer loved England but, honestly, who would not want to join RZ HQ? The move was easy for him...

The Sun Demon is from a 1950's horror movie, The Hideous Sun Demon...
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Yeah, it's hard to tell who is making some of these figures these days so many different mfg's involved. Kinda like Sideshow/Hot Toys/etc. scratch

There are some nice attractions at Razz HQ, no doubt. bounce bounce

Found it on YouTube...hosted by Elvira no less! Cool Cool Kinda reminded me of the creatures on the old Outer Limits.

Thanks,
Brian

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Nice figures Razz! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Thanks, Jim cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Additions...   My Latest Additions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Latest Additions...
Page 1 of 1