ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 11:26 am

I watched Scoob the movie yesterday. I really enjoyed it and lots of bits made me laugh. I did notice within the movie that they was the odd adult humour. I also noticed friendship was running though out the movie. I loved the main villain. I will admit I did cry at the end of it.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 11:28 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I watched Scoob the movie yesterday. I really enjoyed it and lots of bits made me laugh. I did notice within the movie that they was the odd adult humour. I also noticed friendship was running though out the movie. I loved the main villain. I will admit I did cry at the end of it.

I was unsure of the movie being cgi, but I actually enjoyed it! bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 7:20 am

I watched yesterday the anermated movie Planes and finished watching Planes: Fire & Rescue not that long ago.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 9:35 am

I was totally hooked for most of the day yesterday on downloading and then watching most of the episodes of a TV game show called Family Fortunes. Family Fortunes made a welcome return to ITV. If you haven’t heard of Family Fortunes before the game show is about Two families go head to head as they try to name the most popular answer to survey-based questions posed to 100 people.

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Currently re-watching "Hornblower" with the very photogenic Ioan Gruffudd. 
The episodes are perhaps a bit long but there's some truly wonderful model work with the C18th sailing ships firing cannons and being destroyed....all without CGI!
The costume authenticity is also commendable.

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 CjDEyD

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Earlier today I watched the animated movie small foot and then watched the emoji movie.

Medic
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 5:08 pm

yes, I remember that miniseries came out in the 90's. I taped all the episodes. I guess they did pretty well for a miniseries budget, but I enjoyed the Film "Master and Commander:" The Far Side of the World somewhat more.

As note, i actually saw the full-sized ship used for the film close up in 1974, when her home port was in Newport. RI.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Me, mum, dad and Lottie the dog Laughing watched our first Christmas movie and that Christmas movie was called My dad's christmas date.

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Come December with Christmas fast approaching somehow I always manage to find time to watch the 2009 Disney short film "Prep and Landing".
It's animated but puts you in the Christmas mood, ....something I admit I do find some difficulty in achieving at times. 

The film has two later sequels but they are not as good as this one.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 6:51 pm

I have watched my second Christmas movie with mum and dad earlier on tonight. The Christmas movie was called the christmas lodge.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 8:52 am

Yesterday I watched The Mask and then later on in the evening I watched The girl next door.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:38 pm

Watched a creepy cool show on Netflix called Evil

Just finished watching Bridgerton on NF. My wife loved it. I thought it was pretty good. She told me the guy who played the Duke, Rege-Jean Page, is in the running to be the next James Bond.
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:34 am

Currently mining the archives of You Tube for old sci-fi stuff. It's all free, which is probably way-over-priced for most of the stuff.
There are some truly abysmal offerings, however if like me, you find really tragic, cheap "special effects" hilarious then there's a lot of fun to be had.
Some of the old B&W stuff with monsters from just about anywhere in the galaxy are hysterically funny now.

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6