ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeStryge
Russian Infantry
LeStryge

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:42 pm

I have been currently enduring the cleaned up (digitally) version of "X-Files",
They have made it really hi-def, but I'd forgotten just how bad and unsatisfying it really was.
It was a little more than an excuse to write fanciful "psychological" premises but never have to come up with an ending or an explanation at all!
Nothing is ever explained.
Must have been a perfect opportunity for every would be script writer to off-load all their old hazy  unresolved "ideas" for a story.

Yes, "the truth is out there", but either they simply can't find it, or they are NEVER going to show it to you!
BLAAAAHHH!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 2:50 pm

I’v just finished watching ant-man and the wasp. I really enjoyed it and lots of bits in the movie made me laugh.

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 6:07 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I have been currently enduring the cleaned up (digitally) version of "X-Files",
but I'd forgotten just how bad and unsatisfying it really was!

It's funny when you revisit an old series years later. Sometimes you're pleasantly surprised and sometimes you're not. I remember enjoying the series at the time although do recall thinking the stand alone, one non-continued story per episode format of the first couple of seasons was better than the ever deepening, interconnected story line of the later seasons.

Gillian Anderson has probably fared better over the years. Unlike the X files, she has definitely improved with age!:lol!:She was the main reason I watched the 2013 series 'The Fall'.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:04 am

Been watching some tattoo shows on youtube lately...

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Been watching lots of 're curb shows on you tube especially Tonka toy and hot wheels refurbs, both nearly a Skillfull as action man refurbs lol! Twisted Evil

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenTV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 am

I've been watching a lot of Tornado videos on the youTube, Pecos Hank, Reed Timmer...

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Last night I watched hotel transylvania 3 summer vacation. Lots of bits of the movie made me laugh.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Just finished watching jumanji wmome to the Jungle.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:07 pm

I’ve just started to watch Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers, though the means of YouTube.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:46 am

Sounds like your watching some cool stuff Alex! Very Happy

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 4:39 am

As reference for a future build and kitbash, I have recently watched BOTH versions of "The Time Machine" movie.
Have to say that the older Rod Taylor version is FAR superior to the more modern Guy Pierce "social justice" infused re-telling.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:47 pm

Rambo: last blood is like a very dark and adult version of Home Alone movies to tell you the truth.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 7:43 pm

I’m in my house with my friend and we are watching the movie Darkman that I recorded ages ago.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 3:33 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Rambo: last blood is like a very dark and adult version of Home Alone movies to tell you the truth.

Never thought of that movie in that way... lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 3:34 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m in my house with my friend and we are watching the movie Darkman that I recorded ages ago.

Hope you had fun with your friend watching the movie!

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 3:41 am

How's the titanium?

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 12:47 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Hope you had fun with your friend watching the movie!

We had lots of fun thanks.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 12:48 pm

LeStryge wrote:
How's the titanium?

I feel heavy and still a bit sore on the left but I know that’ll all pass sometime.

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

I feel heavy and still a bit sore on the left but I know that’ll all pass sometime.
Early days yet Alex. Give it two weeks and you'll be good as new, ....even better actually!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 1:12 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
How's the titanium?

Feel better soon Alex! Glad you had fun watching movies!

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 4:57 am

Just sat through the re-make of "Total Recall" with Colin Farrell.
"Total Fecal" CGI overload, and really just one very long fight/chase with impossible "escapes" from any physical damage!
Very confusing, and strange as it may sound, this modern version makes Arnie's (yes ARNIE! Shocked ) look like Shakespeare by comparison.
NOT recommended!

Also watched a DVD of "High Noon" which somehow I'd missed.
Interesting old film, despite Gary Cooper being FAR too old, specially for marrying a gorgeous young Grace Kelly.
The movie has achieved something of a cult status, but it's REALLY just a re-telling of the childhood "Little Golden Book" story called "The Little Red Hen", all dressed up in Western garb!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 10:21 am

I’v been watching The Scooby-Doo Show episodes from a website called B98.TV. I bought Toy Story 4 on DVD yesterday.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’v been watching The Scooby-Doo Show episodes from a website called B98.TV. I bought Toy Story 4 on DVD yesterday.

I like a good Scooby Doo episode! cheers

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 D13dc910
TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Ts4-110

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Svengoolie tonight!

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Watched Men in Black International the other night, it was a lot better than I expected. It was a good fun film bounce

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiZcjc_Jn8BFcpAzO5kaCDsvDVDFGx3aJZwhHpglN2okJ7onCpqA&s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.   TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV programs, Movies, comics and Books discussion thread.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next