ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Empty
PostSubject: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm

The poster isnt that interesting but I dont want to try to get it out of the frame! I think the point of interest is the reverse of the stickers, something that you dont noramllay see as they have normally been stuck in the album. Also of interst is the Police motorcyclist (bottom left - certainly doesnt look like any VAM Ive ever seen!

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers SAM_0921_zps5e6271fa

VAM Klu Klux Clan?????

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers SAM_0922_zpsb67ea9fa

Sticker reverse...

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers SAM_0924_zpsd9a8bf79

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers SAM_0927_zpsacd474a0

Dodgy Police Motorcyclist...

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers SAM_0925_zps7039ba26
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 pm

that certainly is a fascinating piece matt, I would not mind having one myself. Quite the addition my friend to your collection. The artwork is awesome !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:57 pm

The artwork is pretty good isnt it. As they were made in the US I guess there must have been some poet licence with the Police Motorcyclist! I thought it might be of interest to see the stickers reverse as you normally only see the fronts and then they're in the sticker book.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

They certainly are an item of interest in their own right aren't they ? top upload
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey matt have you got the Sticker book ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Danthecoat wrote:

I've been lucky enough to get a couple of them, one that has no stickers and one which is partially filled. One of my many "wants" is a complete one!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 am

Actionmatt wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:

I've been lucky enough to get a couple of them, one that has no stickers and one which is partially filled. One of my many "wants" is a complete one!

Well Pm me mate ive got two full up albums all complete and minty and i couldnt think of a better home for one of them Smile

Let me have your addy and its yours Matt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Thank you very much Danny, thats a very, very generous offer. PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 am

Well done Danny. Without getting all sentimental that kind of kindness make ls me feel great about this fantastic hobby and mores the point this splendid forum. It turns out My sister who I had been told had sold all my VAM still has them. Only problem is she doesn't want me or Jemma to have them. Whoever said blood was thicker than water hasn't come accross Dan, Ade, Dal, Phil, Sal to name a few and sorry if I've missed you off that list cos I expect at sometime its all of you. Sorry for high jacking your thread Matt also a great upload mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAM Figurine Pinini stickers   VAM Figurine Pinini stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAM Figurine Pinini stickers
Page 1 of 1