ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Empty
PostSubject: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars who go there to drink and catch up with their friends.
My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 0-DB60-EA8-19-D2-439-D-AC22-BDC8-BB8026-C9

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 128-CBECE-880-F-40-B5-A525-50-CC1855-EF19

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 22338806-10-EC-42-E6-8939-CE2-B2210574-B

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 3-D9-A7-BEC-69-DC-4992-8618-99-AFD0-FE83-B7

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 54-AAF8-FC-6935-43-C5-8-D69-AA492966-D7-D4

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 55076-F6-F-971-C-4719-A03-D-F91191472-BF7

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 5-D70-C014-FA2-E-438-B-9-F0-E-54282-B693-EF3

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 6-AE5471-F-4-D02-49-B7-99-CC-2-DCFA9-FBDC11

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 6-C1-FA9-F3-FF75-45-C2-84-C6-EBF3-DFA981-C6

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 7-DE4-B0-A2-81-F6-488-A-B38-D-8046-FAFE4-E6-B

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 85-A456-AE-2-C71-43-EB-94-DE-67-F1-BFFB6152

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 943-A2-E54-2-AB1-4764-9-E9-E-E4-FFB7-B8-F864

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. 9-C2-B8-CC3-B9-E0-4-E70-9-AC7-A2300-FFF5196

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. B2-F2-D4-F8-9-E40-4-B86-907-B-9-DABE2-A7-ACD0

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. C9272-E9-A-D15-E-456-B-9737-5457321-F89-ED

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. D3-C27-FEF-7-C14-4407-9317-EF9-D715-E4-EDD

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. D7-FC4426-9-CB3-4-F53-BC8-B-D7272-FBCEEFE

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. D961-AF52-8-FC0-4-E9-E-9589-C5-C039-EA1-DEF

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. E3963365-0974-4292-BF2-C-130353-F30-FEF

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. E6-EC4480-CF6-C-495-A-89-CE-F523-CD7-BFD51

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. FB106138-D8-CC-4-DB1-8-C57-C434020-FFDFC

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. FB56-F221-F8-B6-4-EFA-A129-761-C2-A89848-E

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. FC9-A284-F-3-A9-C-422-A-9386-97-BC4-D966-E26

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 6:35 pm

What an amazing series of pics! Great views of the Ammo Arms! And so cool that your MAM got to visit what has pretty much become THE international headquarters and central gathering spot for AM/GIJoe/MAM and other action-y action figs worldwide!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Great photos Al! It was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you! and it looks as if your mam had a great time too! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Wow...superb pics. He sure had a good time cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Fantastic pictures indeed. cheers Looks like he had a whale of a time.

Is that a re-flock on your MAM? Looks a very good job.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:47 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
What an amazing series of pics! Great views of the Ammo Arms! And so cool that your MAM got to visit what has pretty much become THE international headquarters and central gathering spot for AM/GIJoe/MAM and other action-y action figs worldwide!

Thank you very much for your comments SCU_HQ.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great photos Al! It was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you! and it looks as if your mam had a great time too! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Well it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you to Dal Very Happy. My mam had a great time dinking, meeting and chatting to some of your guys.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Wow...superb pics. He sure had a good time cheers

Thank you very much RT.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:52 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Fantastic pictures indeed. cheers Looks like he had a whale of a time.

Is that a re-flock on your MAM? Looks a very good job.

My mam definitely had a whale of a time meeting and chatting with some of Dal’s guys. That re-flock on my Mam was done by Danthecoat or as I like to call him Dan the flocking man.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 12:33 am

Is that Scotty???

Great photos! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 1:19 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Is that Scotty???

Great photos! cheers

No it’s not Scotty, he’s a different Mam Jim. I’m pleased that you think that they are great pictures.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
Is that Scotty???

Great photos! cheers

No it’s not Scotty, he’s a different Mam Jim. I’m pleased that you think that they are great pictures.

oh ok Alex...I thought it was Scotty..lol

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:36 am

That red-head is well known around the traps!  Rolling Eyes

Great collection of scale props there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 6:31 am

He's most certainly a very handsome feller Alex!
I can see why the ladies all went for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.   My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My MAM visiting the AMMO Arms, he’s gone for lots of pints of beer and chatted to some of the regulars.
Page 1 of 1