ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a beauty!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 2:02 am

Hope it was some member of AMMO that scored THIS beauty that just went off on American eBay!
Looks like it's in PERFECT condition too!
Worth what it went for of course but when you have to add shipping for an O.S. destination it starts to get a bit steep. Shocked

What a beauty! Mn0m6h
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 3:55 am

Nice!

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 5:19 am

I actually watched this one go down to the wire.
Can't tell you how much my bidding finger was just itching to override my sanity, press the "Place Bid" button and score this jeep for my own!

I already have a jeep, but it's the Action Man one which looks like a toy compared to this wonderful scale model. I am amazed at the detail.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:07 am

It is a fine looking vehicle
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:59 am

Fine looking vee-hickle indeed! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 5:19 pm

That is a magnificent piece! I really want a realistic scale Jeep for my Joes, but the prices for nice ones seem to be pretty steep, at least relative to my budget.

C'mon, tell us, what did this one go for?

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 11:09 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
C'mon, tell us, what did this one go for?
Sold after 35 bids for around $175 US. (Plus shipping).
People were placing bids FAR TOO EARLY, (like 3 or 4 days before the close of auction) thereby giving away their hand and just causing the price to go up and up for themselves!
Bid late....like in the last ten seconds!

Looked like it was in immaculate and complete condition too!

What a beauty! 9pCJVU
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 1:15 am

I've only ever seen one of these in person, and that was back when I was a kid, and it was in pretty rough shape.

That price is more than I would have been able to spend right now, but it doesn't seem unfair considering the age and condition. Thanks for the additional info.

What a beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a beauty!   What a beauty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a beauty!
Page 1 of 1