ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His mouth moves as he talks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

His mouth moves as he talks! Empty
PostSubject: His mouth moves as he talks!   His mouth moves as he talks! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 am

Have just scored one of these talking figures, and unlike the ones that just have a recorded voice that you hear and the face remains static, this guy actually opens and closes his mouth and you can see his teeth and tongue. Watch this in the link at the bottom of the post. I think it's amazingly realistic!
I know he's not complete as far as the uniform and weapons he originally came with, but these figures are very hard to find in working order (and I've been promised he is!) and they usually come with a very hefty price tag too!
Had to buy from USA, ...and yes, very steep shipping from that nasty Global Shipping Programme, but the figure itself was amazingly low in comparison to the couple of others I've watched.
Doesn't matter about his original clothes as I intend to kitbash him anyway. First up I think I'll be removing those big black gloves!

His mouth moves as he talks! TrGsFm

His mouth moves as he talks! ISM1Bp

His mouth moves as he talks! BFQ5LX

You can watch him talk here: Start at 0.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MuPfxM9Qs
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

His mouth moves as he talks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: His mouth moves as he talks!   His mouth moves as he talks! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 am

whatever next...? Thanks for sharing, that was cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/

His mouth moves as he talks!
Page 1 of 1