ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some sort of deep-diver?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Some sort of deep-diver? Empty
PostSubject: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 am

So this feller arrived today, as a result of one.... (well okay, a few)  too many Mai Tais and some late night unsupervised time on the internet!  Rolling Eyes

I'm very glad to welcome him, but can't seem to find him anywhere in the VAM archive catalogue.
Maybe he wasn't released as a complete figure, but has acquired some carded accessories?
Either way, I do think that wearing a wet suit with printed "BITE-HERE" marks in vulnerable places might be far too much like tempting fate?

I'm sure that the Prof. will be able to identify this for me.

Some sort of deep-diver? H74PST
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 7:46 am

cool set cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 11:09 am

This link will help you on the name of the set and what bits are missing from him.
http://figure-archive.net/item.aspx?itemID=18920

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Damn! I knew the shark teeth pattern should have twigged me! Didn't expect him to come in a cage though.
Thought he might be some sort of deep-diver/explorer due to the elaborate headgear and the flippers, but he's also wearing a backpack that has a propeller like a torpedo.
Don't think you're going to leave the cage and go tootling about with the shark lurking close.

I've actually been in one of those shark cages and we never wore any headgear or stuff like he's got.
That shark's a bit odd too. Guess it would appeal to kids though.

Just knew identification would be right up your alley though.
Many thanks Prof. ! cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 11:03 pm

lol!

Nice set! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of deep-diver?   Some sort of deep-diver? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some sort of deep-diver?
Page 1 of 1