ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****

Go down 
+7
Rustygun
Dreadnought
Rogue-Trooper
gibri
FIELD STATION 42
somekindajoe
Professor Gangrene Fan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 am

Thanks guys... lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
gibri wrote:
I believe Lord Roxton has other skills as well...

...has Dannii been briefed?

Don't you mean debriefed?  Wink

Actually, I mean't, has she been warned!?!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 4:01 am

Agent Blond, Mmmmmmm, Agent Blond!

Lord Roxton's exploits are pretty well known, and Dannii should be cautioned, but, Seamus O'Leary O'Brian O'Darby O'Gill O' Bother, I suspect has aspirations in that direction as well. And as we all know he has the equipment to make good on his promises...

Don't let Agent Blond set down that rifle for one minute!!!

affraid lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm

gibri wrote:
... And as we all know he has the equipment to make good on his promises...
:

lol! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 3:50 am

lol!

That little fellow of yours Steve just chokes me up... lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 10:04 am

Arright... you asked for it:

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem1

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem2

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem3

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem4

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem5

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem6

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem7

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem8

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem9

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem10

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem11

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem12

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem13

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem14

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem15

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem16

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem17

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem18

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem19

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Uem20

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 10:16 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! Loved the selection! and Bob Hope to lead them? scratch at least they will be okay if the wheel comes off the jeep! (Yeah, I've seen his Paleface movies! Very Happy ). I am sure his humur will keep them entertained. The general looks a great asset too! his military tactics will prove invaluable to the team. Lastly, moving on too the third member, and what a third member! bounce bounce bounce bounce I think you have the winning formula Dave! Your Joes will be rescued in no time cheers .

Great comic strip presentation too Dave, loved it all from the moody lighting, the close angles and of course the humour! Your Bob Hope figure is a real nice figure, I liked everything about him, The general too, fantastic figure! and finally your phicen, well what can you say, other than what a great figure! I hope you aren't disappointed with your phicen additions?? or your Jeep! Really enjoyed it Dave, thanks for playing along!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Excellent work, Dave!!!

I really like how you've set up your shots. The backgrounds really work well. Beautiful photography and hilarious dialogue. Great choice of cast members too. Love your new Phicen!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jacalls
New Recruit
jacalls

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello. Loving  these photos ! Very Happy

They've come together for the rescue mission, but not getting anywhere fast as they are arguing over who's going to drive.
Action Man Jarred Conner , argues that The Claw will not be able to steer ! Claw insists he has excellent grip....

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Rescue-Team-Flickr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 12:24 am

somekindajoe wrote:

Next up...Agent Blond of the Skimpy SWAT team. She has considerable (and very obvious) assets!

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Agentblond1

Could we just say that her best attributes precede her?
And frankly I can't see why she's so concerned about the little dwarf guy wearing underwear.
She hardly seems burdened with any such garments herself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 12:31 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Arright... you asked for it:
And you DELIVERED it SCU_HQ, ......in spades!
Wonderful layout, great graphic style and with the appropriate corny Hope lines too!
The colours, the mood, the posing all hit it just right.
SO well done. I am totally in awe of what you have achieved here in photography and comic play.

May have to go home and re-think my life........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh and I see you took my advice and chose that particular phicen purely for her beautiful face....... Rolling Eyes
Even my eyes were drawn to that feature immediately!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 1:50 am

LeStryge wrote:
May have to go home and re-think my life....

Nah, you just need to go online and pick up Plasq Comic Life; only costs about thirty bucks!

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 9:29 am

Outstanding team Dave!! lol! lol! lol!

I agree with all the previous comments about great dialog, well laid out etc. Very funny! cheers

As for your choices..Bob Hope probably visited more war zones than anyone else in US history and he's following in a long tradition as your commander in that his troops no doubt think he's a complete Joker! Patten was a hard charger so perfectly suited for GI Joe/Action Man as when if ever in our childhood games did our guys decide retreat was a better option than attack! That Cow girl is amazing too although SKJ HQ's Agent Blond thinks she's trashy and obvious. Meow!
Great characterizations!

...and I love the Bob Hope being Canadian jibe. lol! He was a good Ol'Boy South Londoner, Born less than ten miles from SKJ HQ!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:12 am

jacalls wrote:

They've come together for the rescue mission, but not getting anywhere fast as they are arguing over who's going to drive.
Action Man Jarred Conner , argues that The Claw will not be able to steer ! Claw insists he has excellent grip....

Fantastic team Jacs! I hope they can sort out who will drive the jeep, before things get ugly lol!
Thanks so much for joining us at ammo bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 5:39 pm

jacalls wrote:

Such a cool team. I'm loving that fellas sideburns cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 12:03 am

I particularly like the highly combat-appropriate uniform worn by SCU_HQ's new phicen! cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:26 am

LeStryge wrote:
I particularly like the highly combat-appropriate uniform worn by SCU_HQ's new phicen!   

Same outfit as BAM's Phicen, isn't it? I mean, more or less! (Maybe a little bit less than more.)  Twisted Evil

The "camouflage" netting on somekindajoe's Phicen is pretty effective, too. Like something right out of the Sabotage/Spy Island set. Razz

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 4:48 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
I particularly like the highly combat-appropriate uniform worn by SCU_HQ's new phicen!   

Same outfit as BAM's Phicen, isn't it? I mean, more or less! (Maybe a little bit less than more.)  Twisted Evil

The "camouflage" netting on somekindajoe's Phicen is pretty effective, too. Like something right out of the Sabotage/Spy Island set. Razz
Offers so much protection too!
I want to see that top of your girl stay on during any scuffles.......then again....maybe I don't? Shocked
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 5:39 am

jacalls wrote:

Great figures and pic!!! I also really like the sideburns on your AM, and you have The Claw!!! Very cool!!!

Also interested in learning more about your female figure.

Thanks,
Brian

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 3:47 am

Just now seeing the comics SCU_HQ... lol!

Laughed so hard almost pi**ed myself... lol!

Great pics and thread everyone! cheers

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 6:09 pm

All of the ATTB female staff have mysteriously disappeared.  Rufus has tasked an elite three man team to find them, secure their  release and bring them home.

The team consists of.....
Patrick Rogue: Section leader, highly trained driver and first class sniper.
Capt. Devon Smith: expert tracker and unarmed combat expert.
Charlie ' Tosh' Toshington: heavy weapons and explosives expert.

They have been furnished with the ATTB's newest attack vehicle.

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 20190801-174606

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Great looking team Chris! those boys look ready for anything! bounce bounce bounce bounce The jeep looks awesome cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks Dal

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 7:41 pm

I’m just loving your three man rescue team Chris. All kitbashed action-tastic.

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Great team!!

..but why are they in such a rush to rescue the women? They should enjoy the peace and quiet for a while first!! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****   *****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!***** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****Urgent Rescue Mission Challenge!*****
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next