ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August’s photo of the month.

Go down 
+5
Rustygun
Captian action
Rogue-Trooper
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 am

A Day's Fishing on the Billabong.

August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Plq62gz7j
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 7:52 am

another stunning entry!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Superb entries everyone! cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Fantastic level of entries!! Any one a worthy winner.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 11:21 pm

wow that's some size croc , you'd only need that one to fill 2 or 3 Barbie's!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAugust’s photo of the month. - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 11:53 pm

Captian action wrote:

I didn't know she was such a voracious carnivore!

Crocodile meat is on sale here for human consumption, but had no idea Barbie and friends were such eager customers. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 12:06 am

LeStryge wrote:
Captian action wrote:

I didn't know she was such a voracious carnivore!

Crocodile meat is on sale here for human consumption, but had no idea Barbie and friends were such eager customers. lol! lol! lol!

Have you seen the video of the chef on youtube who set out to make a burrito using as many different kinds of exotic meats as he could find? He did it and the result was so foul he couldn't even chew it much less swallow it, lesson learned. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 12:24 am

Haven't seen that one, but there was a Medieval delicacy of a very large bird like a swan stuffed with a graduating series of smaller birds right down to those tiny things we'd call songbirds.

My own Christmas speciality here I call a Turducken, which consists of a slow roasted seasoned roll of turkey, duck and chicken meat with orange sauce. (Seems to always be a huge hit with the eager diners.)
But yes, there are some meats I think would be difficult to swallow. Not fond of the idea of say dog in Korea? (But there are speciality restaurants serving it!  Shocked )
I've tried croc. and it's OK, but not something I'd kill for.
Shark on the other hand can be delicious. And we've all most certainly eaten it, just under another name.

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 am

Pretty sure he didn't use dog... lol! The video showed him going from one meat market to another buying what they had. Spent a lot of money too.

A buddy of mine was stationed in Korea for a year. He talked about watching some local boys playing with a dog...a little while later the dog wasn't there any more... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 4:22 am

gibri wrote:
Pretty sure he didn't use dog... lol! The video showed him going from one meat market to another buying what they had. Spent a lot of money too.

A buddy of mine was stationed in  Korea for a year. He talked about watching some local boys playing with a dog...a little while later the dog wasn't there any more... affraid affraid affraid
Doggone! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August’s photo of the month.   August’s photo of the month. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August’s photo of the month.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2