ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 am

An unexpected visitor: Victorian era adventurer and man-out-of-time Charles 'Chas' Anderson has been, for the present at least, reassigned from BAM-HQ to SCU-HQ:

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 51089568713_79ed6b087a_z

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 51089098069_1f0a025b18_z
"I say! Interesting literary choices they have here!"

Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:34 am

Love the figure and THAT magazine, ..(very clever ref. to KTC!) but I still hate that damned hat!  lol!

Have you flopped the pic. or just changed the hat around? The side that's turned up seems to change.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:57 am

LeStryge wrote:
Have you flopped the pic. or just changed the hat around? The side that's turned up seems to change.

I flipped the hat between poses. I tried the figure with other hats. I was hoping a pith helmet would work, but it just didn't quite look right. I may try snipping the thread that holds up the side brim. I have another hat I can try, but I seem to have temporarily misplaced it.

K-Troop made the magazine cover featuring his Kamiko character.

Dal sent the figure over from the UK. He originally had a custom made bowler hat on the figure that looked rather natty.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:39 am

Okay Dave. I totally love the look of Victorian era adventurer and man-out-of-time Charles 'Chas' Anderson. I’m really loving his outfit.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 8:03 am

Chas looks right at home at SCU-HQ! and I see he has found some reading material too! bounce bounce bounce

Medic
Chip

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 3:13 pm

Love the magazine cover , his outfit looks fitting for the character , agree with Barry , think he would benefit from a better hat . Wink

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 4:31 am

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 51120293606_eea8b4a4e1_z
Emily and the Strangers

Ashton-Drake Emily the Strange doll action figure.

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:50 am

Looking good Dave! The teddy bear on the amp is a great touch. What is the small box by her feet? Is it some kind of 1/6 toy or board game box?

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
What is the small box by her feet? Is it some kind of 1/6 toy or board game box?

It looks like a game board, huh? Just a pic I printed out from online. It was near at hand so I used it to suggest a bit of basement clutter.

Ski Patrol
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:05 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Love the figure and THAT magazine, ..(very clever ref. to KTC!) but I still hate that damned hat!  lol!

I think I have to send Dave some better hats I made out of felt that are too big for my female characters but will probably fit that character well.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Ski Patrol
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:07 pm

LeStryge wrote:

KTC actually sent SCU the magazine cover and told him to use it as he pleases. Good to see he has found a constructive use for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz   SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCU-HQ: Like, Whateverz
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: