ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 pm

Happy Halloween everyone!

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 15695026

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 5:13 am

THANKS JIM!!!
Jim! Hope you have a great Halloween too!

My orrery tells me that the full moon (Hunter's Moon) was back on October 13th/14th depending on your location. Next one not until November 13th/14th.
Halloween 2020 will be on a full moon, so your great Wolfman will get his true outing on the actual date!

Although Mercury did appear to go retrograde today, (it doesn't really Rolling Eyes it's just an illusion) but according to astrologers that supposedly causes SNAFUs in communication so that may account for your pic, ....or maybe it's just an old photo? lol! lol! lol!

[Ref: The moon being full on Halloween happens on an average of every 18 to 19 years so it is quite a rare event happening only 4 or 5 times in a century. The last time the moon was full on Halloween was October 31st, 2001. The next Halloween full moon will occur in 2020.]

Last edited by LeStryge on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 11:53 am

Old pic and I was just pretending there was a full moon on Halloween...lol!

Felt like the right thing to do since can't have a werewolf without a full moon... lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 8:06 pm

LeStryge wrote:

[Ref: The moon being full on Halloween happens on an average of every 18 to 19 years so it is quit a rare event happening only 4 or 5 times in a century. The last time the moon was full on Halloween was October 31st, 2001. The next Halloween full moon will occur in 2020.]

And I remember where I was: Waikiki, Hawaii! It was Hallowe'en eve, we had parked the car in the parking lot near the Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park, and as I got out of the car I saw the enormous full moon rising above the banyan trees! A full moon on Hallowe'en in Waikiki, Hawaii – I felt a genuine thrill, and it is one of those instants that we occasionally have, just a sliver of a moment, that becomes solidly embedded in memory.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 8:44 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

[Ref: The moon being full on Halloween happens on an average of every 18 to 19 years so it is quit a rare event happening only 4 or 5 times in a century. The last time the moon was full on Halloween was October 31st, 2001. The next Halloween full moon will occur in 2020.]

And I remember where I was: Waikiki, Hawaii! It was Hallowe'en eve, we had parked the car in the parking lot near the Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park, and as I got out of the car I saw the enormous full moon rising above the banyan trees! A full moon on Hallowe'en in Waikiki, Hawaii – I felt a genuine thrill, and it is one of those instants that we occasionally have, just a sliver of a moment, that becomes solidly embedded in memory.

Wow cool memory! cheers

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Felt like the right thing to do since can't have a werewolf without a full moon... lol!
Well you will be able to come Halloween next year! cheers cheers cheers

Currently involved in taking all the damn Halloween decorations down and packing them away. Is there any more boring job?
Why is that stuff so much fun to put up and look at, but so damned tedious to have to pull it all apart and re-store it?
It's already taken me half the day and I haven't even got up into the roof space yet!

EVERY year I promise it will definitely be "The Last Time"!
I swear it takes longer to deconstruct than it does to create!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Couple Halloween photos I forgot to post... Embarassed

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 208_6812
Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 208_6813

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 208_8112

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 208_8113

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm

Fire... baaaad! Love that shot in B&W!

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:05 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! 15695026

That’s a really really great black and white picture Jim. The picture screams Halloween.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 1:56 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!   Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween is almost here!!! Happy Halloween!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: