ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was in the box??

Go down 
+5
FIELD STATION 42
somekindajoe
Rustygun
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

What was in the box?? Empty
PostSubject: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Anyone who was in chat just before Christmas will know that there was a present under our tree that I wasn't allowed anywhere near! Suspect Suspect Suspect I eventually started counting down the days! the box was around 3ftx 1ft x 1ft, and as I don't really have room from anymore vehicles. Imagine my surprisse when I opened this???

A Porsche 911 turbo New Bright r/c vehicle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

What was in the box?? 49327182207_c685efdfb5_cLucy & the Porsche (01) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

What was in the box?? 49327191167_1881f20b5b_cLucy & the Porsche (02) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

What was in the box?? 49326964436_bdd861191c_cLucy & the Porsche (03) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

What was in the box?? 49326970746_e62fe22fe4_cLucy & the Porsche (04) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

What was in the box?? 49326968281_2041d8d1bc_cLucy & the Porsche (05) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

What was in the box?? 49327185262_0dec3ed82d_cLucy & the Porsche (06) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 pm

I’m just LOVING the pictures of your new Porsche 911 turbo New Bright r/c vehicle.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Well I guessed a jeep...so I was kind of close lol!

It looks amazing..I didn't even know that they made them cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Wow...that’s nice

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Sweet ride!

Jake will look the dog's danglies toeing that up the M6! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m just LOVING the pictures of your new Porsche 911 turbo New Bright r/c vehicle.

Many thanks Alex! pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:26 pm

It's radio controlled... AND full 1/6 scale... AND actually has enough room inside for a seamless fig (which are somewhat more bulky than most action figs) to sit inside and look correct-to-scale? What an AWESOME Christmas present!

I'm sure you will find a way to make space in the BAM Motor Pool garage for this beauty! And if not, I'm sure any one of us would be more than happy to store it for you! Wink

And you just happened to have a clothing combo that matches the vehicle perfectly! I wonder if the person who selected your gift has been keeping a close eye on your figure collection?

I can't believe the figure fits inside the car so nicely. I am finding that seamless figs don't even want to fit inside my 1/6 scale Jeep, which I thought was fairly true to scale.

Very cool. Very cool.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:26 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Well I guessed a jeep...so I was kind of close lol!

It looks amazing..I didn't even know that they made them cheers

Very Happy Very Happy Indeed you did Chris! and yes you were! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:28 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Wow...that’s nice

Cheers Dean! I agree bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:29 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Sweet ride!

Jake will look the dog's danglies  toeing that up the M6! lol!

lol! lol! Thanks Steve! I will have to do a little custom work to fit a vam inside, but I have a cunning plan! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 6:34 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
It's radio controlled... AND full 1/6 scale... AND actually has enough room inside for a seamless fig (which are somewhat more bulky than most action figs) to sit inside and look correct-to-scale? What an AWESOME Christmas present!

I'm sure you will find a way to make space in the BAM Motor Pool garage for this beauty! And if not, I'm sure any one of us would be more than happy to store it for you! Wink

And you just happened to have a clothing combo that matches the vehicle perfectly! I wonder if the person who selected your gift has been keeping a close eye on your figure collection?

I can't believe the figure fits inside the car so nicely. I am finding that seamless figs don't even want to fit inside my 1/6 scale Jeep, which I thought was fairly true to scale.

Very cool. Very cool.

cheers Dave! I am still scratching my head as to where to store it, but as the wife was partly responsible for buying it, I won't get any grief until then lol! lol! lol! . Not sure about the colour coding, I think that may have been just by chance, though I did consider using Jessie, who wears a red dress??
The vehicle will need a little work to make the gigs fit better, as I mentioned to skj above, It will intail dropping the seats.
The tbl's will fit in your jeep Dave, its all about positioning them Very Happy , Very Happy Suspect Suspect wait! that sounded weird! lol! lol! . Getting them sat correctly (thats better! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Outstanding Dal!!

Looks like a fast mover, great bodywork, I bet the guys can't wait to have a ride!

The Porsche is pretty cool too cheers

lol! lol! lol!

What was in the box?? Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Outstanding Dal!!

Looks like a fast mover,  great bodywork, I bet the guys can't wait to have a ride!

The Porsche is pretty cool too cheers

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! Cheers mate! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Wow !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:23 am

This thing is gorgeous in red! I have the silver one, but this red is fire!!!!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:17 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
This thing is gorgeous in red! I have the silver one, but this red is fire!!!!

Thanks Sarah! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was in the box??   What was in the box?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was in the box??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Ammo Motorpool :: Ammo Motorpool - Lets see them Vehicles!-
Jump to: