ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?

Go down 
+7
FIELD STATION 42
Rogue-Trooper
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
peterodgers
signalman
gibri
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Empty
PostSubject: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Some of us have to still go to work affraid

But I'm guessing that non of us married guys are gonna get any time to ourselves at all when at home Crying or Very sad

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Yeah, that married thing. I'm trying to carve more foam walls - important stuff, right? - and every five minutes it's something!

If I sit and stare at the TV news, which is making me want to throw myself off a cliff, sure, I can do that without interruption. But as soon as I pull out the hobby craft stuff...
scratch

I've created a folder on my computer to pull together all my photo-story bits and pieces that are scattered all over creation. I want to get going on some stories.

Gonna pull my "good" camera gear out of storage and decide whether I want to start using it or if I should try selling it on eBay (at a tremendous loss) for some quick cash.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 3:37 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Yeah, that married thing. I'm trying to carve more foam walls - important stuff, right? - and every five minutes it's something!

If I sit and stare at the TV news, which is making me want to throw myself off a cliff, sure, I can do that without interruption. But as soon as I pull out the hobby craft stuff...
scratch

I've created a folder on my computer to pull together all my photo-story bits and pieces that are scattered all over creation. I want to get going on some stories.

Gonna pull my "good" camera gear out of storage and decide whether I want to start using it or if I should try selling it on eBay (at a tremendous loss) for some quick cash.

Sounds familiar Dave -- that married thing. I seem to hear stories about people having all this free time at home...isn't working for me. But truthfully, I have been able to get a little time in, 'specially when everyone is in bed.

But the cleaning projects and the sterilizing everything that comes in the house and the take-out grocery orders almost every day are driving me a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
signalman
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
signalman

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 8:37 am

Nope. Not looked at a thing.
`Cos it`s all packed away in the underbuild (like a cellar/basement, but only accessible from outside), it`s been raining more or less constantly since the lockdown started, and there are always a zillion and one other things that need attending to... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 11:42 am

No, I'm not! I've been working from home for the last five years so nothing much has changed for me. Still have to sit in our office in the garden in case the guys in head office send me a job to do and all my figures are in the house. Not enough space in the office to do much with figures, although I do have a couple of Astronauts next to my desk.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 10:15 am

Since I have been in isolation because of coronavirus virus I have been having figure time by doing stories and taking mostly indoor random pictures.

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Yeah, taking pics and working on stories. I managed to finish "Journey to the centre of dinosaur valley in a couple of weeks! and now I have started a new story. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Making a frame for a large map to go on the wall of the study. Just about finished when I get paint on the map....now ruined Rolling Eyes

Ah well...start again

Chris
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Seems like "other stuff" keeps getting in the way.

Like decluttering the storage shed:

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Shed1

Embarassed

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:19 am

Update on my figure time in lockdown. I’m still having figure time during lockdown by starting a new story called Gangrene’s time in jail. I even taken outside pictures of my new street gang while me and dad were taking our dog Lottie out for her nighttime walk. So do you have any updates on figure time during lockdown if so let’s here them and if not let’s here why.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:51 am

Yeah me too, still working away on future chapters of my comic! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Hard to believe that three months have passed since I posted that picture of my shed. Most of the country here in the States is still in some level of shut-down or lock-down, ranging from "social distancing recommendations" to full-on shelter-in-place.

Any my shed looks the same, or even worse! Not a very productive use of three months!

Painted Head
Didier

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Yes, eventhough I have been homeworking since March, I have found some time for the collection.
Hence some pictures published recently.
I have had some time sorting out spares outfits and trying to complete them from the various piles of spare boxes.

But one thing very disapointing is that I have plenty of time for restringing figures but can't find any round 3mm and 2mm elastics...
They are sold out everywhere due to people making face masks.
Godverdomm, for once I have time to restring Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 pm

I just moved to a temp location until I find another house.
My poor Joes are all packed like sardines...lol

Please do not mention the married thing... lol!

Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 8:01 pm

Squeezing a bit of Vam time in but bounce
I’ve worked all through the lockdown “on the buses”

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 12:17 pm

I really want to ask this question again to members. isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Whilst still staying in doors because of the Covid 19 virus I’m still managing to have figure times by putting together villain stories, I’m been buying Dr. X robots and mam comics on EBay. Still going on the chat most afternoons till evenings. Doing the odd random mam picture.

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 1:23 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Whilst still staying in doors because of the Covid 19 virus I’m still managing to have figure times by putting together villain stories, I’m been buying Dr. X robots and mam comics on EBay. Still going on the chat most afternoons till evenings. Doing the odd random mam picture.
Still working every week Mad
You can never have enough Dr X robots bounce

GERMAN STORMTROOPER
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Just assembled a GPMG mount from Armorpax for the M240 (FN MAG) MG I plan to mount on the Tonka. Scratch built a mounting post for it from brass tube and sheet. Have a Dragon Jeep with .50 Cal to assemble....plus other stuff. So yeah...keeping busy.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 7:33 am

Come on ammo members let’s here what figure time you are having while we are still in lockdown.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Virus? What virus? Oh... that virus? We can fix you right up, no worries!

Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? 49096814208_948b0ff2bc_z

Now get back to real life, already!

(I got inoculated a couple of days ago. No fatal blood clots yet, so maybe I'm gonna survive.)

Lockdown sucks. Restrictions suck. I get depressed and spend money on crap. I'm under a delusion that buying more crap will make me feel better but it never does.

PostSubject: Re: Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time?   Since we are all in isolation because of coronavirus virus are you getting any figure time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1