ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.

Go down 
+3
gibri
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Empty
PostSubject: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:22 am

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 512-C0828-7-C9-F-4524-A540-743-FFD0-A7-BB8
No Face is video chatting to his new client. “No Face, I hear you are the best hitman around.  I’m only wanting to hire the very best.  It’s not just one person I want you to kill, there are three.These three make up a brutal gang and they know how to use firearms. I advise you to think of a method of eliminating them without  the use of weaponry. You will have to destroy them using some other method. I shall leave the ways and means totally in your very capable hands. Let me know when you’v completed your task. Thereafter I will meet you in person to hand over your fee. I will also reward you in another way that will be beneficial to you.” The video chat ends.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 52723-B37-4254-43-B6-9-AF6-6-FF61-E08885-B
“Think of a clever way of killing them without the use of weapons , hu! Gosh I’ll really need to put on my thinking cap for this one.”, says No Face.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 009-D4679-0-A1-E-41-F3-B620-68-AEC0-E459-AD
Huddled  around a laptop the Street Gang are planning their next raid

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 3-AA77281-D8-D6-4-F53-A243-4-E90-DF006393
All off a sudden they hear footsteps behind them. Two of the three men turn abruptly to face the intruder. The third man remains seated at the laptop. One of the men who has turned around points his uzi gun at the stranger.  The stranger is dressed in a hazmat suit, mask and is also carrying  a detector. “Who the f**k are you and what are you doing here a demands one of the men.  Nobody is supposed to know of this places existence.”

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 5-BD9-BE19-6-C97-4-F23-9623-FE07-E71-CDB2-B
From behind the mask an official voice says. “This is the site of a WW2 armaments factory. We have reason to believe there’s a buried ammonia tank-that’s leaking. The ammonia easily combines with carbon and hydrogen in the soil to make a lethal gas, hydrogen cyanide.”

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 83-AF79-BF-3-E32-4944-8-F36-844-C818296-B1

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. E9778-EA3-19-DA-4379-851-C-F613-FAC60-AE9
Whilst being watched very closely, the man in the hazmat suit and mask starts to search the room with scrupulous care.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 97-BDACFC-5-BA0-4-F63-BC9-F-78045-B872-D12
After a short time and everyone thinks he is searching the room, No Face presses the button on the fake detector to release the poison gas.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. A37-E1-AB9-1801-4-A12-A494-B608-C4-BC2-A69
The room is instantly flooded with gas and everyone, apart from No Face,  collapses in a heap.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. F2-E8-C2-F4-69-A3-4-CA1-A362-3671-E6-F53-FCC
No Face departs the flooded gas room leaving behind the three dead members of the street gang.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. DED2047-E-9-A61-48-A0-BEA5-92-B93-FCFF284
No Face waits  for the mystery man who had ordered the hit on the three gangsters.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 17166735-6345-41-AF-8-B23-B29-DC00-F4-CA8
The man turns up with a suitcase in his hand.

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. 5-DF8-D688-DA7-D-4-C3-A-A140-74-B845-C02-D86
“Hello No Face, I am Detective Warthog. I’m very grateful that you managed to take care of our little problem, namely the execution of those gangsters. We, that is the Police, hadn’t managed to arrest them because they kept going underground or disappearing  into places that were to risky for the Police to enter. No one else in the Police Force knows that I’ve hired a hitman to do Police detective work. Here is the money I promised you.  I also said that there would be a further reward. This reward is that  I’ll keep your identity  from the police and therefore you will not show on any of our records.” “Thank you Detective  Warthog, I am grateful to you for not exposing my identity. If in the future I can be of similar assistance to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.”

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. CEF5-B803-BB0-F-4-A66-877-A-8-A173-E74-C6-B8
Detective Warthog hands over the suitcase to No Face and promptly departs.

THE END.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:25 am

I just want to type a huge thank you to blackbrazen for doing the green poison gas computer graphics for me.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 10:28 am

Fantastic story Alex! really enjoyed that cheers cheers Great effects too by Scott! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic story Alex! really enjoyed that cheers cheers  Great effects too by Scott! Very Happy

Thanks for your comments Dal. I’m so pleased that you you thought it was a fantastic story and that you really enjoyed it to. Yes, I totally agree with you on the great effects too by Scott.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 7:12 pm

That was a clever assassination technique!

The gas scene is really cool! How did you do that? Photo overlay, or real smoke?

I like that last photo, where the detective is walking away. Very dramatic lighting, looks like a scene from a dramatic movie.

The Hazmat suit is an excellent bit of kit! Nicely detailed! You used it well in this story.

One of your best, Alex! Well done!

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 12:25 am

Yes, as dave comments, a very "film noir" effect ending Alex.

Great little story and well illustrated too! Great work! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 12:49 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
That was a clever assassination technique!

The gas scene is really cool! How did you do that? Photo overlay, or real smoke?

I like that last photo, where the detective is walking away. Very dramatic lighting, looks like a scene from a dramatic movie.

The Hazmat suit is an excellent bit of kit! Nicely detailed! You used it well in this story.

One of your best, Alex! Well done!

Wow, thank you very much for the high praise comments Dave. It was blackbrazen who did the green poison gas computer graphics for me.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 12:50 am

LeStryge wrote:
Yes, as dave comments, a very "film noir" effect ending Alex.

Great little story and well illustrated too! Great work! cheers cheers cheers

Thank you very much for the comment LeStryge.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 4:08 am

No Face saying "Gosh" made me laugh.

Great story Alex, I really enjoyed it!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 4:33 am

You're most welcome Alex!
I enjoyed the way you were able to combine some items that you had in a new way to tell a different story.
That checker-plate lair photographs so well too!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 8:36 am

gibri wrote:
No Face saying "Gosh" made me laugh.

Great story Alex, I really enjoyed it!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Thank you very much for your comments gibri.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 8:37 am

LeStryge wrote:
You're most welcome Alex!
I enjoyed the way you were able to combine some items that you had in a new way to tell a different story.
That checker-plate lair photographs so well too!

Thanks for more comments from you LeStryge.

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm

I have a new respect for No-Face.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 7:45 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
I have a new respect for No-Face.

I’m so glad that you’ve got a new respect for No Face londonroadhog.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 12:04 am

As proof I read your stories Alex , here I am to comment . It`s a great story , I think you could of stretched it out a lot further and kept us wanting for more bounce I love the private meeting photos you create with No Face , I find them very atmospheric . Well done . Looking forward to more stories from you . bounce

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 1:36 am

Great Story! Great photos and effects! Well done Alex! cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 6:09 am

Chip wrote:
As proof I read your stories Alex , here I am to comment . It`s a great story , I think you could of stretched it out a lot further and kept us wanting for more bounce I love the private meeting photos you create with No Face , I find them very atmospheric . Well done . Looking forward to more stories from you . bounce

Yay, It’s good to see proof that you read my stories Chip. I’m pleased that you think it’s a great story. You think I could have stretched it out a lot further and kept the reading wanting for more. Thanks for your feedback. I’m so pleased that you loved the private meeting photos. I’m so glad to see that you find my stories very atmospheric.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 6:10 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great Story! Great photos and effects! Well done Alex! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for your comments Jim. The effects were done by blackbrazen.

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 11:04 am

I am inclined to agree with Chip. They could be a little longer. Keep us guessing a little more, give us more intrigue.. Build up the ‘hit’ a bit more perhaps... Hope you don’t take offence at the comment...
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 11:47 am

londonroadhog wrote:
I am inclined to agree with Chip. They could be a little longer. Keep us guessing a little more, give us more intrigue.. Build up the ‘hit’ a bit more perhaps... Hope you don’t take offence at the comment...

Thanks for the feedback Colin. No I haven’t taken offence at the comment.

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.   The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The killings of a Hit Man:Three Gangsters Attack.
Page 1 of 1