ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Been another busy time in the Ammo Arm's! Social distancing only means not standing too close to someone else's pint here! lol! lol! lol! lol!

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817976027_b616acb565_cYou track what? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817969492_1424f83995_cSo what do you think? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817122258_b6ee867662_cJoe's distraction by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817654336_c8131e1357_cCan you make that shot? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817980982_82a565c044_cwheres Teresa? by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817173003_b51b7eeac8_cBack Off! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817157143_ea48b6b6b7_cOld Friends by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49818011542_a9920d14b6_cHell No! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817701296_023d664615_cCarlos chats to Talia, by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817697116_11cf2cd88b_cEveryone loves S.J by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817750296_34c83aa50a_cSisters by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817207923_d55c0e1338_cSakura & James by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49817203898_0842c2d3ab_cOh Thanks! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  49818042817_a5687a4792_cSynthetic Agent. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

Posts : 2280
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 59
Location : London

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 6:10 pm

That's some party going on at the Arms! cheers cheers

You'd think the local police would be round to close the place down. Has Jake got friends in very high places or given the place's 'clientele', do the police just give the place a very wide berth? lol! lol!

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Online
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 2824
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Fantastic series of photos of a lively night at the AMMO Arms!

Carlos certainly seems to be spinning an entertaining yarn!

The Asian gal at the billiards table is a cutie!

Love Joe's jacket!

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 6:35 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
That's some party going on at the Arms! cheers cheers

You'd think the local police would be round to close the place down. Has Jake got friends in very high places or given the place's 'clientele', do the police just give the place a very wide berth? lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! Something like that! bounce bounce bounce

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 6:37 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Fantastic series of photos of a lively night at the AMMO Arms!

Carlos certainly seems to be spinning an entertaining yarn!

The Asian gal at the billiards table is a cutie!

Love Joe's jacket!

Cheers Dave! I think Carlos is barking up the wrong tree though!

Ah yes, Ana (Shi) her sculpt really is nice. the jacket 2.0 Joe is wearing is a BBI item I believe?

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Green Beret
LeStryge

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 11:08 pm

Some first class posing there!
Just a question about something that's confusing me.
In the second last shot where the guy is wearing that very loud shirt,(one of which I covert immensely), just what is that silvery/white plastic looking shape that projects out across his waistline?

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Yf0vJI
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Posts : 3306
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 66
Location : Mishawaka, Indiana United States

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 12:25 am

I think it's a folded piece of paper (menu?), but I puzzled over it for a while. Kinda looked like a big blade.

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
Prof Gangrene Fan

Posts : 7520
Join date : 2012-11-11

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 1:22 am

I’m really really liking your new ammo arm’s random pictures Dal.

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  PGF-Sig
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 2824
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 am

LeStryge wrote:

In the second last shot where the guy is wearing that very loud shirt,(one of which I covert immensely), just what is that silvery/white plastic looking shape that projects out across his waistline?

Crikey, mate! And you call yourself an Aussie! It's obviously a Crocodile Dundee knife. You know, a real knife! Razz

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 am

LeStryge wrote:
Some first class posing there!
Just a question about something that's confusing me.
In the second last shot where the guy is wearing that very loud shirt,(one of which I covert immensely), just what is that silvery/white plastic looking shape that projects out across his waistline?

Thanks Barry! bounce bounce bounce  The shirt came from Alex, so I am not sure what make it is, but Hank 2.0 loves it! cheers yeah, Bri had it right, it is a photocopied newspaper of paper folded in half, I should have positioned it better Rolling Eyes

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy


Last edited by Blondeactionman on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really really liking your new ammo arm’s random pictures Dal.

Pleased you enjoyed them alex cheers

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

In the second last shot where the guy is wearing that very loud shirt,(one of which I covert immensely), just what is that silvery/white plastic looking shape that projects out across his waistline?

Crikey, mate! And you call yourself an Aussie! It's obviously a Crocodile Dundee knife. You know, a real knife! Razz

lol! lol! lol! @ Dave

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Green Beret
LeStryge

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
[ Bri had it right, it is a photocopied newspaper of paper folded in half, I should have positioned it better Rolling Eyes
Thanks for clearing that up.
Somehow the paper has taken on an almost plastic like sheen and assumed an odd un-paperlike appearance, with any printing just disappearing. Even now that I know what it is, it still doesn't look like a paper.
Weird!

What's the story with Synthetic Agent?
Certainly a very interesting figure with surprising "personality".

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Yf0vJI
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 8:00 am

LeStryge wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
[ Bri had it right, it is a photocopied newspaper of paper folded in half, I should have positioned it better Rolling Eyes
Thanks for clearing that up.
Somehow the paper has taken on an almost plastic like sheen and assumed an odd un-paperlike appearance, with any printing just disappearing. Even now that I know what it is, it still doesn't look like a paper.
Weird!

What's the story with Synthetic Agent?
Certainly a very interesting figure with surprising "personality".

I found the synthetic guy on ebay last year, priced at around £30, so I took a chance. He has great articulation, I just haven't had a chance yet to devolp his character or where he will eventually fit within the ranks cheers

_________________
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!    The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The 'Ammo Arm's' Random Pics!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Random Photos-
Jump to: