ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM

Go down 
+7
clivvers
Bond007ca
Professor Gangrene Fan
ghost recon
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Rossini
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Empty
PostSubject: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Here are a few random pics of my MAM stuff a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06274
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06273
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06272
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06271
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06270
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06269
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06268
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06267
a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM DSC06266
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 pm

That is a great collection of mam you have there ross, plenty of bp's I see. Top upload ross cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Very nice collection Ross! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Damn..........That's a lot of MAM !! How many you aiming for Ross , All the stairs ?
You've got loads , well done.....Very nice. Always like a group shot too.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

WOW that's some mam collection you have there rossini, I am liking them a lot. Now you could do some seriously fantastic Kit Bashes with them lot.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Cheers guys! We have accumatlated these over a good few years and we have got a few more since these photos were taken. Most are incomplete but maybe one day they will be a bit collectables and we can have fun getting all the right bits like you guys do with VAM.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Personally ross, I do not think that day will be far away ! I mean they came out originally around 1990?, 2 more years and they will be classed as vintage, being 25 years old and all, Happy hunting !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

You got a few more since these photos were taken, well bring them out and lets see them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Nice Set   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:24 am

This is a Great Set !!!

The MAM were released here in Canada but I am sure that we did NOT get the same ones as over the pond!. Looking at some of these makes me wish I did

Cheers

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Outstanding collection Ross!!!

I do like your astronauts, you've also got some nice bits in there. I see good old 'No Face' is in there! No MAM collection is complete with out him lol!
Do you still have this wopping sized collection?

Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Yes Clive still got them and a few more since! I rarely go looking for MAM anymore but sometimes they find me! Lol.. I'll have to take better shots once I get time with their bits and bobs, vehicles weapons etc! which are dotted about all over the place.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Flipping heck! more!!!

You should definitely start looking for them again, they're on my hit list more than anything right now and I'm a vam'er.

Last week I found another MAM that has the owners name 'Robby' written on it's back in permanent marker. This one is definitely going back to his original owner in 15-20 years time. I've given special plans to my family to make sure of this, just in case I'm not around.

The dedicated MAM & Max Steel forums will definitely be up and running in 15-20 years time, and hopefully with some of us lot.
Smile

Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:55 pm

looking back at this lot!! im actually quite proud of this little collection..

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 am

so you should be mate , my eldest son who is now 18 had the archer and a lot of other mam besides ,wish he never got rid of em, I could of added them to my collection....lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavena few old pics of me and my daughters MAM G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Might have to dig out some of these outfits for VAM to have their photos taken in! Like the White space guys outfit and in his lunar rover! Stirling will love playing at being a MAM for a while lol
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Nice collection! I really like the astronauts.  Smile 

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Lobbed my mam on living room floor and took photo while they were out of loft for Hope to see... a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM 2014-08-25124033_zpsc4a2877e

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:47 pm

that is quite a few mam ross ! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Was gonna send Steve a Dr X but Hope claimed it first!! Lol

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 pm

It's a fine collection of MAM you've got there, Ross! You should definitely look after it  Wink

I love the orange MAM astronauts, I think I've got about 7 or 8 mixed astronauts so far, it might be more?  scratch

Last edited by clivvers on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 pm

I love group shots! That's a lotta MAM.

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Man you and your daughter have sure built up quite a good collection of MAM's some familiar faces in there for sure including Redwolf and Flynt, I've got to admit out of my collection one of my faovurites ahs got to be thta Desert Explorer who was on the top step with the shorts and orange waistcoat, he's simple but, looks good and is well articulated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM   a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few old pics of me and my daughters MAM
Page 1 of 1