ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Empty
PostSubject: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Well, what do you know! Most GI Joe and 21st Century uniforms and equipment fit Mattels Wild Hearts Crew dolls pretty well without modification.

Behold the transformation... of doll in to ACTION FIGURE:

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure June1d
1 June – Wild Hearts Crew Kenna Roswell in Adventure Photographer Gear

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure June1a

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure June1b

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure June1c

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure June1e

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 pm

Fantastic pics Dave! and that uni fits a treat cheers . I have never seen those figures before, great name too

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic pics Dave! and that uni fits a treat cheers . I have never sen those figures before, great name too

I believe the Wild Hearts Crew have thus far been distributed only through Walmart in the States. And since the line did not catch on, and the figures are now turning up on the clearance aisle, I doubt they will make it to Europe or the UK.

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 6:22 am

Great name and great location in the pics!

They do seem very large for that style of doll. If I only saw pics of the range I'd have guessed they were 6 inches tall at most. It's a shame that it looks like they aren't going to catch on as they would have bucket the trend for kids dolls/figures getting smaller and smaller!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 am

I’m really loving the location that she’s adventuring. She looks French to me. Thank you very much for sharing these pictures with us Dave.

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Great set of pics Dave, especially like the first one cheers

An entry for photo of the month? Very Happy

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure   Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mattel Wild Hearts Crew... Action Figure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Random Photos-
Jump to: