ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:23 pm

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. 0D6C5C93-0000-4DFA-B8EE-663EBD5D3F5E
“First of all I want to congratulate you, No Face, for your successful retrieval of my diseased gas canisters right from under the noses of the police. I must also acknowledge the help you received from Captain Bludd and one of my henchmen. A totally successful mission! Secondly, I would like you to fetch your IPad. I want to record a warning to World Leaders along with my demands which they will have no alternative but to obey or they will face the consequences.”

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. B4361EBB-798D-444F-88F2-31F9342ECD9B
No Face starts recording Gangrene’s message.

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. 4E09EB75-877F-41D7-B070-1EBB2C8CDAD7
“Leaders of the World, my name is Professor Gangrene and what you see in front of you on my desk is one of four diseased gas canisters that I created. If you do not listen to my demands these canisters will be dropped in your Capital Cities and their noxious fumes will wipe out the population. My demands are simple. , You will release all prisoners who were involved in the production and distribution of narcotics. I also want all Gang Members released Drug Dealers and gang members released from prison.”

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. E6CB6DBC-AC5B-4ECC-A7AD-3B413A8C0D6B
On finishing the recording, No Face puts the IPad down by his side. “Well Professor Gangrene, on acquiring the email addresses of the World Leaders I will send out your demands.”

To be continued

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:51 pm

email addresses?

Why doesn't he just post his message on YouTube, with a link from Twitter?

Or, what's that trendy thing all the hep kids are using? TikTok? Yeah, Professor Gangrene on TikTok! Bustin' some moves while rapping out his warning!

It was very generous of Professor G to acknowledge the success of his underlings and henchmen. He's a pretty decent boss... sometimes.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 am

Great installment, Alex!!!

I like the way you have put the image on the iPad, nice work.

I'm glad no henchmen were harmed in this segment, I was worried about them... tongue

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 7:50 am

Another great and interesting plot twist Alex!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 12:14 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
email addresses?

Why doesn't he just post his message on YouTube, with a link from Twitter?

Or, what's that trendy thing all the hep kids are using? TikTok? Yeah, Professor Gangrene on TikTok! Bustin' some moves while rapping out his warning!

It was very generous of Professor G to acknowledge the success of his underlings and henchmen. He's a pretty decent boss... sometimes.

Thanks for your suggestions on different ways Gangrene could have submitted his warning message but Gangrene wants his warning message to go directly straight to World Leaders. All the people involved in the production and distribution of narcotics, all the Gang Members that will get released from prison don’t work for Gangrene YET but that’s what Gangrene is wanting to happen though Dave.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 12:26 pm

gibri wrote:
Great installment, Alex!!!

I like the way you have put the image on the iPad, nice work.

I'm glad no henchmen were harmed in this segment, I was worried about them... tongue

cheers bounce cheers

Thanks for your comments gibri but it wasn’t me who did the imagines of the IPad. It was actually AManfromcoalville who did the IPad images for me. It’s very touching that you were worried about Gangrene’s henchmen were going to get killed off.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Another great and interesting plot twist Alex!

Thanks for your comments Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.   Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Ten: Gangrene’s Warning Video Message to the World Leaders.
Page 1 of 1