ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INCOMING! What's On The Way?

Go down 
+12
gibri
londonroadhog
RealSarahdactyl
Dreadnought
No Face Fan.
Blondeactionman
ActionYankee
somekindajoe
SCU_HQ
Sparklebudgie
Rogue-Trooper
JohnnyE4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pm

A busty TBLeague S20A body for a mystery figure who only one other member knows about at this time.

SCU_HQ likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 11:45 pm

1/6 scale binoculars (eBay) - arrived 19 August
1/6 (more or less, I hope) laptop computer (eBay) - arrived 19 August
Two no-name generic nun habits (eBay) - arrived 23 August
1/6 scale Phicen hand set (eBay) - arrived 23 August
1/6 scale ankle boots (eBay) - arrived 23 August
1/6 VeryCool VCF-2036 Female Officer Action Figure (Monkey Depot) - arrived 23 August
Hasbro GI Joe Deep Sea Diver Helmet (eBay) - arrived 28 August
Trailer hitch hook for RocHobby MB Scaler Jeep (Monkey Hobby - no, not Monkey Depot) - arrived 30 August
Two old nun dolls for parts (eBay) - arrived 2 September
Re-ment Bar Set (approx 1/18 scale) (eBay) - arrived 10 September
1/6 Gloria Wine Cabinet barware set (eBay) - arrived 10 September
TBLeague S44 seamless fig (pale) with head (BigBadToyStore) - arrived 10 September
TBLeague S45 seamless fig (tan) with head (BigBadToyStore) - arrived 10 September
1/6 scale retro lawn chairs (eBay) - arrived 10 September
TBLeague S23B (suntan) body only (Giantoy) - arrived 14 September
Flagset Eternal Empire Eagle's Nest Guard Martina figure (Monkey Depot) (pre-order Q3) - cancelled pre-order 10/10/2021

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:22 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 3:11 am

Well Dave, you certainly have loosened the purse strings! lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 am

Yet another new (to me at least) maker, Flagset. The guard Martina figure looks very nice, great head sculpture. Really looking forward to some pics of her from you, Dave!!!

cheers Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 am

In addition to the afore-mentioned TBLeague S20 body....

1 of : Ammo: Dragon German WWII K98 Pouches Weathered (Textured)

1 of : Bayonet: Dragon German WWII New Pattern Bayonet (Light Color)

1 of : Belt: Dragon German WWII Heer w/Silver Functional Buckle

1 of : Belt: Easy Simple Female Green Tactical Belt

1 of : Belt: Very Cool Female Officers Black Belt w/Shoulder Strap

1 of : Boots: Mic Toys Mens US Panama Jungle Boots

1 of : Boots: Very Cool Black Zipper Boots

1 of : Bottle: Redman Jank Danini's Whiskey

1 of : Canteen: DiD German WWII

2 of : Chain: DiD WWII US Dog Tags (D Jackson)

1 of : Glasses: Mic Toys Mens Gold Rimmed Sunglasses

1 of : Grenade: Dragon German WWII 1926 w/String Fuse

1 of : Harness: Dragon German WWII Y Straps Leatherlike (2004 Pattern)

1 of : Hat: Very Cool Female German Visor Cap

1 of : Insignia: Dragon German WWII Shoulder Boards w/Hardware

1 of : Insignia: Very Cool Female WWII Armband

1 of : Insignia: Very Cool German WWII Officer Collar Tabs

2 of : Insignia: Very Cool German WWII Pips Silver Pair

1 of : Medal: Very Cool German WWII Iron Cross

1 of : Rifle: Dragon German K98 Leather Sling and Slider

1 of : Scarf: DiD German WWII Fallschirmjager Blue Scarf

1 of : Scotch: Black Box Bottle of Ardbeg

1 of : Shirt: Easy Simple Female Black Short Tank Top

1 of : Shirt: Very Cool Female White Dress Shirt (Slim Fit)

It's a sickness...I know.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 4:06 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

It's a sickness...I know.  

That's quite a list! Shocked

As for my list, and the purse strings - blame it on COVID situational depression; or attribute it to selling a few things, working a few side jobs, and cancelling some pre-orders. Embarassed

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 4:14 am

As I've explained before, what I do is prowl the Monkey Depot site every night around 7PM Eastern and if there's anything new in the updates that I want, I pay for it but have them hold it until there is a pile of loot to ship, which is what I did here. Big Bad Toy Store allows you to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 5:59 am

Gee, ......almost ashamed to admit I splurged out and ordered a small 1/6 cane chair........ lol! lol! lol!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 11:40 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Gee, ......almost ashamed to admit I splurged out and ordered a small 1/6 cane chair.......

The last time I purchased "a small cane chair" online, which was several years ago, the shipping cost more than the item. That cane furniture is light weight but relatively bulky in size, requiring a decent-sized box for safe packing and shipping, so the total price can get expensive.

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:05 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:
Gee, ......almost ashamed to admit I splurged out and ordered a small 1/6 cane chair.......

The last time I purchased "a small cane chair" online, which was several years ago, the shipping cost more than the item.
Not this time. It was a local purchase.
Now that I'm living in smaller premises, I find the lack of space has somewhat curbed my spending.
My 1/6 Tiki Bar is very nearly complete, and I'm quite please with how it turned out but 1/6 is a big scale as we all know, and now I have to find somewhere to keep it and all the associated scale cane furniture.!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:04 am

LeStryge wrote:
... but 1/6 is a big scale as we all know, and now I have to find somewhere to keep it and all the associated scale cane furniture.!

You need a big house... out in the country somewhere.... Razz

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:52 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
You need a big house... out in the country somewhere.... Razz
My mind says you are so right, ....my back now says forget it! lol!
Five acres (two hectares) of formal gardens is a lot of work, not to mention five bedrooms and three plus bathrooms.
Although I must add that the troops liked it a whole lot better than being shut up in storage containers....

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:34 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Five acres (two hectares) of formal gardens is a lot of work, not to mention five bedrooms and three plus bathrooms.

You just need the rooms, not the acreage, and especially not the formal gardens! Unless gardening on a massive scale is your thing. Did you bring some of your "exotic" plants to the new digs?

I was almost down to nothing remaining on my eBay incoming list, but then I started thinking about GI Joe deep sea diver helmets, which led to looking on eBay, which led to finding one at a better price than usual.... Embarassed

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

You just need the rooms, not the acreage, and especially not the formal gardens! Unless gardening on a massive scale is your thing. Did you bring some of your "exotic" plants to the new digs?

I was almost down to nothing remaining on my eBay incoming list, but then I started thinking about GI Joe deep sea diver helmets, which led to looking on eBay, which led to finding one at a better price than usual.... Embarassed

Deep Sea diving helmet? It sounds as if you're really bent on having your Frank Sinatra figure fight that giant squid or octopus, aren't you/
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 10:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

Deep Sea diving helmet?  It sounds as if you're really bent on having your Frank Sinatra figure fight that giant squid or octopus, aren't you/  

That is precisely the reason, yes! Razz The movie scene that should have been!

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 11:14 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Well in one sense you are correct. I call my new abode "The Chicken Coop". In downsizing it is definitely the space that you miss most of all. I did bring some plants with me but again, it's a MUCH smaller block. There's more than a few I wish I'd brought now.
As said before, in making such a shift you seem to ditch all the things you should have kept and vice versa.

I'm currently stocking up on 1/6 scale alcohol bottles and glasses for my Tiki Bar.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Orders placed today:

1/6 Gloria Wine Cabinet barware set (eBay)

TBLeague S44 seamless fig (pale) with head (BigBadToyStore)

TBLeague S45 seamless fig (tan) with head (BigBadToyStore)

I think the figures will make good nuns. And nuns make wine, right? Or is that monks? Is there a difference, other than gender, between nuns and monks?

Or, if the head sculpt I'm using for my "Nicolette Arkham" character fits, I'll swap out bodies. A fig on a smaller body will work better in the ROCHobby Jeep. Or maybe "Nicolette" will get an entirely new look. The character has not appeared frequently enough that anyone would notice a change.

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 8:03 pm

I've never heard of nuns making wine. Monks make wine, beer, cheese. It seems like they have all the fun, really.

Got notified by mail that my BG Toys order with the M1860 Colt and gunbelt was delivered today. Looks like I have a date with Lana tonight.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:40 pm

I've never heard of nuns making wine.  Monks make wine, beer, cheese. It seems like they have all the fun, really.  

Got notified by mail that my BG Toys order with the M1860 Colt and gunbelt was delivered today.  Looks like I have a date with Lana tonight.  

A brief online search reveals a few articles about Cistercian nuns who make wine in Italy and France, but it appears to be a relatively recent and uncommon practice dating back only a few decades.

Sounds like fun times ahead with Lana the vampire hunting "reformed" (or reform school) warrior nun. The two damaged nun figures I ordered arrived today - broken necks and arms but complete costumes - so I hope to be indulging in some bad habits myself here later.

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:41 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:

Is there a difference, other than gender, between nuns and monks?
Well you beat me to it of course but I was going to say "only in their habits." Rolling Eyes
but here's a link showing just what it is that some nuns do produce, ....and consume it seems!
Amazing!
https://youtu.be/jvUz0jwgbjI

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:49 pm

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

Is there a difference, other than gender, between nuns and monks?
Well you beat me to it of course but I was going to say "only in their habits."

lol! lol! lol!

As for those California nuns... there are a lot of reasons why California is the way it is. Rolling Eyes

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Two little "garden chairs" that are actually photo frames. Saw them in somebody's Flickr photos. Needed. Asked. Got answer. Tracked down on eBay, which was the only place I could find them.

Flickr is a dangerous place for a toy and figure collector. Bad influence. Embarassed

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:23 am

Just wanted you all here on AMMO to be the very first to know that I have just ordered my VERY FIRST PHICEN!!!

No, No, No!
Put down those horns and whistles, stow the confetti and hold the champagne....

It's most definitely NOT one of those pneumatic-chested look-a-like bimbos. At least I hope not, but in truth you'll actually see very little of the body itself anyway, just the hands.

It's actually THIS one below.
Now I have always been a huge fan of anything Egyptoid and simply could not resist buying this release.
Now all I have to do is actually GET the thing!
It IS from CHINA!  Rolling Eyes

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 IZ8Ktg

SCU_HQ likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:29 am

why oh why did I just hear the song  Walk like an Egyptian farao
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:53 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
why oh why did I just hear the song  Walk like an Egyptian farao
You mean like this.....???

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 V2YCtc

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INCOMING! What's On The Way?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: