ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INCOMING! What's On The Way?

Go down 
+12
gibri
londonroadhog
RealSarahdactyl
Dreadnought
No Face Fan.
Blondeactionman
ActionYankee
somekindajoe
SCU_HQ
Sparklebudgie
Rogue-Trooper
JohnnyE4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 6:23 am

Oooh, neat! I hope the mask looks as impressive on the actual figure as it does in the promotional photos!
Is the Egyptian figure a pre order, or in stock?

AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE FIGHTER
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 6:44 am

Hmm, ...now THAT is the question. I asked the seller the very same and was told this.

"When you pay for it, we will let our manufacture send it to us, it needs about 3-5 days and then we can send it to you ,please understand"
Sounds like a pre-order? Or not?
The seller appears to have an excellent reputation according to eBay, but I paid with PayPal and the very second it even nears the stated due date I will be asking for a refund.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 11:57 am

I don't have anything incoming myself, but I do enjoy looking to see what you guys have on the way! bounce bounce bounce

Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Not a pre order is it Barry ? It`s great to see you have such enthusiasm for a figure . I was not a big Phicen fan , but after getting a male one a while back , they are impressive figures , and can achieve and hold some realistic poses . I know your show us more when he shows up , and I look forward to that . bounce

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 2:15 pm

I’m waiting on this set from EBay that my dad won for me on my behalf.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363526574163?hash=item54a3df5053:g:r5wAAOSwpt1g7f0X#vi__app-cvip-panel

Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 10:27 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Hmm, ...now THAT is the question. I asked the seller the very same and was told this.

"When you pay for it, we will let our manufacture send it to us, it needs about 3-5 days and then we can send it to you ,please understand"
The seller appears to have an excellent reputation according to eBay, but I paid with PayPal and the very second it even nears the stated due date I will be asking for a refund.

Who is the seller Barry ? Maybe we have had dealings with them .

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 am

Chip wrote:
It`s great to see you have such enthusiasm for a figure . I was not a big Phicen fan , but after getting a male one a while back , they are impressive figures , and can achieve and hold some realistic poses .
I'm not a big fan either Mark, and in truth would have bought the set if the figure had been the more conventional articulated plastic one.
I like the whole Egyptian outfit and it does appear to be fairly high class stuff. (Plus the throne.)
I already have a lot of Egyptian props and have just finished a 1920's Egyptologist figure.
Besides, you only see the hands of Tut so I may even swap out the figure if it fits.

Chip wrote:
Who is the seller Barry ? Maybe we have had dealings with them .
SOLD BY szly1_63.
eBay gives him a high rep.
Anyone bought anything from him?
He has quite a few good ratings and the few complaints against him seem to be about the quality of what was bought, not about not receiving it.

Sabotage
Chip

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 am

Not heard of him , the feedback is a good place to look , but don`t go by the scores alone , they are worthless .

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 1:11 am

Don't worry, it's a PayPal purchase and if it gets anywhere near the 60 day cut-off I'll be asking for a refund. (Of course the figure was not cheap!)
Hopefully all will be well. I am currently still getting stuff from China. It's taking a while but it is still arriving.
The postal system here in Oz is not exactly swift at the moment.
The tracking for one VERY long overdue item from China says that that it's actually somewhere here in Australia! And there it apparently sits...... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 7:41 am

LeStryge wrote:

Barry, it's a pity you didn't order from Gaintoy directly, much more reliable than ebay and cheaper too! They are the most trust worthy seller I know of. Free shipping too bounce .

https://giantoy.com/

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 7:50 am

I did get free shipping and a substantial discount on what the figure is selling for elsewhere on eBay.
I thank you for your concern Dal, it's appreciated. I always do quite a bit of homework before hitting that "buy" button on anything.
Even put it on my watch list and waited for the lower offer to materialise overnight, which it invariably does. It was quite a cut too!
(Never buy straight up!)
Of course there's always the chance that things COULD go pear-shaped but there's still a lot of Chinese sellers coming up with the goods.
I'll hit the panic button when/if things start looking dodgy and start seeking a refund.

PS just checked Giantoy and I did pay about $10 more than they have it for if the currency conversion is to be believed, but with the import duties here the difference will be minimal.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 8:48 am

LeStryge wrote:
I did get free shipping and a substantial discount on what the figure is selling for elsewhere on eBay.
I thank you for your concern Dal, it's appreciated. I always do quite a bit of homework before hitting that "buy" button on anything.
Even put it on my watch list and waited for the lower offer to materialise overnight, which it invariably does. It was quite a cut too!
(Never buy straight up!)
Of course there's always the chance that things COULD go pear-shaped but there's still a lot of Chinese sellers coming up with the goods.
I'll hit the panic button when/if things start looking dodgy and start seeking a refund.

PS just checked Giantoy and I did pay about $10 more than they have it for if the currency conversion is to be believed, but with the import duties here the difference will be minimal.

Not a problem Barry, after the recent dodgy deals shall we say on ebay, and shady dealers, I have been buying from Gaintoy for around a year now. To date, I have never had an issue with Gaintoy, plus their customer service is second to none, and they do a great bonus points system when you open an account with them cheers . I just wanted to pass on a really good seller cheers .

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 10:30 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
 I just wanted to pass on a really good seller cheers .
Thanks! Just looking at some of their merchandise I'm sure I'll become a customer in the near future.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Two items dispatched and on their way! bounce bounce bounce

S21B

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 D533151028eb75168d668175a60d70ef_a2facd95-4a3b-43d4-9ab7-92f96fc051f0_442x708

and an S37

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 10_82389cb2-2ff3-4aca-85b0-30fd4baf69b4_442x617

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Another S20A body (for Schatzie Sturm von Stroheim) whose S21B (tonal mismatch) was appropriated to create Bambi von Braun. Also, a Jiao Dolls office leather swivel chair, which I've been wanting for over a year now, but always found other stuff to spend the money on. Kamiko will be pleased, as she's had it with sitting on folding chairs in her office.

A 1/6 scale iphone is also on the way, courtesy of a dealer on Etsy. Apparently, they work in Dinosaur Valley....at least some of them do.

A set of Gundam Markers, with which I will attempt to colour the nipples of some of my figures, using a technique illustrated in and OSF post.

Oh, and a Gac Toys GC 004B head sculpt....No body for it as of yet. I don't even know if she'll be on the side of good or evil. though something about her look says "evil."

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/324513019794

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

S21B

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 D533151028eb75168d668175a60d70ef_a2facd95-4a3b-43d4-9ab7-92f96fc051f0_442x708

and an S37

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 10_82389cb2-2ff3-4aca-85b0-30fd4baf69b4_442x617

I've been wanting to get myself one or those S37's for a while to start an anime collection, (as I am a fan of anime) but so far, my budget is just entirely soaked up by my present eclectic retro post-apocalyptic collection.

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

S21B

and an S37

I've been wanting to get myself one or those S37's for a while to start an anime collection, (as I am a fan of anime) but so far, my budget is just entirely soaked up by my present eclectic retro post-apocalyptic collection.  

I'm sure you could find a spot for her somewhere Gary Very Happy

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 3:19 pm

It's not a question of finding room for them, which incidentally is becoming increasingly hard, but finding the money for a whole new collection, although truth be told, it would not be so militarized as my current one, (I think) and I would not be buying so many bits and pieces for them. They main problem I see is that finding clothing that looks right on these very slim wasted anime bodies would be next to impossible, and if you're thinking of just leaving them in their bikinis, think again, as the rubber straps will eventually just snap under the constant tension of being worn. That's what every review or owners comment on these I've read has stated.

Still, I want some.....

Blondeactionman and SCU_HQ like this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 4:11 pm

It's not a question of finding room for them, which incidentally is becoming increasingly hard, but finding the money for a whole new collection, although truth be told, it would not be so militarized as my current one, (I think) and I would not be buying so many bits and pieces for them.  They main problem I see is that finding clothing that looks right on these very slim wasted anime bodies would be next to impossible, and if you're thinking of just leaving them in their bikinis, think again, as the rubber straps will eventually just snap under the constant tension of being worn.  That's what every review or owners comment on these I've read has stated.  

Still, I want some.....

Dave was telling me that Barbie clothes fit them extremely well, so thats an option?

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
It's not a question of finding room for them, which incidentally is becoming increasingly hard, but finding the money for a whole new collection, although truth be told, it would not be so militarized as my current one, (I think) and I would not be buying so many bits and pieces for them.  They main problem I see is that finding clothing that looks right on these very slim wasted anime bodies would be next to impossible, and if you're thinking of just leaving them in their bikinis, think again, as the rubber straps will eventually just snap under the constant tension of being worn.  That's what every review or owners comment on these I've read has stated.  

Still, I want some.....

Dave was telling me that Barbie clothes fit them extremely well, so thats an option?

I imagine it probably would be, however I don't see how as Barbies are so small chested and these figures are.....well endowed, would be the most polite way of putting things.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 6:20 am

Blondeactionman wrote:

More precisely, some Barbie (and other fashion doll) clothing fits those bodies well; Ken doll clothes, in particular, fit around the curvier sections without appearing too baggy on the more trim areas.

Cancelled pre-order on: Flagset Eternal Empire Eagle's Nest Guard Martina figure
Transferred deposit to: Ujindou WWII British SAS Lieutenant Colonel Blair Mayne figure (in stock at Monkey Depot)

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 6:32 am

My aforementioned Tutankhamun (White) arrived a week ago from the Chinese seller. All good....apparently!
Trouble is I can't see it.
It's a Christmas present and the giver has checked it out and says it's all complete and very impressive,
but now it's all wrapped up in Xmas paper awaiting 25th December! santa

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 6:34 am

LeStryge wrote:
My aforementioned Tutankhamun (White) arrived a week ago from the Chinese seller. All good....apparently!
Trouble is I can't see it.
It's a Christmas present....

lol! lol! lol! Ohhhh! How outrageously cruel! You have the most wonderfully wicked friends! Gnome Party Twisted Evil

LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 7:11 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
 You have the most wonderfully wicked friends! Gnome  Party  Twisted Evil
Indeed, but they always give me what I really want!
None of those dud presents! cheers

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: CY Girls Female Retro Astronaut   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:25 pm

I completely hate myself for having bid on this and won, but I hated the fact that I don't have a single space/sci-fi related figure in my collection.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/274978391774

More hateful still that what I really love most is the retro bubble helmet and that will probably eventually kitbash this figure to look like this one, which the one that drew my attention to the CY Girls set in the first place.

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 49158286913_a6f559841a_bTan Lines on Procyon IV Still Suck by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 49158996012_b70ae7c7ef_bTan Lines on Procyon IV Still Suck by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

It's an addiction, I know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INCOMING! What's On The Way?
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: