ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INCOMING! What's On The Way?

Go down 
+12
gibri
londonroadhog
RealSarahdactyl
Dreadnought
No Face Fan.
Blondeactionman
ActionYankee
somekindajoe
SCU_HQ
Sparklebudgie
Rogue-Trooper
JohnnyE4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Two jungle atak figures
Red Robot

And bounce
Complete Altitude Atak bounce

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Cool! bounce bounce bounce

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Have one of these coming...

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Fatty

cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Yay! the heavy gunner is on her way bounce bounce bounce

Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 11:24 pm

so Booty-Lishouse tongue
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:16 am

somekindajoe wrote:

cheers cheers

affraid affraid affraid

Va va voom!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 pm

MC Toys M048 Summer Military Uniform for TBLeague (Phicen) figure.

TBLeague (Phicen) S09C tan large bust body only

TBLeague (Phicen)S12D tan large bust body with head sculpt

TBLeague (Phicen) S34 pale medium bust body with head sculpt

I hope this will be enough for a while!  Embarassed

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 3:16 am

It wasn't enough.

Now on the way: VAMPI!

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 6:49 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
MC Toys M048 Summer Military Uniform for TBLeague (Phicen) figure.

TBLeague (Phicen) S09C tan large bust body only

TBLeague (Phicen)S12D tan large bust body with head sculpt

TBLeague (Phicen) S34 pale medium bust body with head sculpt

I hope this will be enough for a while!  Embarassed

Haha! Fat chance. I'm lucky if I only order once a week instead of twice from Monkey Depot and that isn't to mention the other places I get stuff from.
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
NAVY FROGMAN
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 7:12 pm

I've got two VAM coming. And some bits.

All courtesy of Gunner Munro.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

Haha! Fat chance.  I'm lucky if I only order once a week instead of twice from Monkey Depot and that isn't to mention the other places I get stuff from.

Yeah, I know! I didn't list the various clothing bits and shoes and things that are incoming. Plus a male head and body for a "special project."

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:47 pm

TBLeague S37 "Anime Style" figure with head.

3 pairs of boots (female) - Influencer: BlondeActionMan

Hoodie top (female)

Barbie dress (hoping it fits S26/S27 body)

Flight jacket (GI Joe male) - Influencer: BlondeActionMan

Male action figure bearded head - Influencer: MiskatonicNick

1/6 scale soda pop bottles - Influencer: Kimono Troop Command

1/6 scale desk telephone - Influencer: Kimono Troop Command

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:57 pm

TBLeague S23B body (to become Miyori's new body)

Black female pantsuit. Will be mated to black female riding breeches in imitation of Shiho Nishizumi's outfit from Girls und Panzer

WWII German gas mask for mutant troopers.

Maps of Algeria/Tunisia and of English Channel

2 Scale Coke bottles

4 Scale beer bottles

1 German canteen

2 British mugs

3 Thompson SMG magazines (for Glynnis)

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Black female pantsuit.  Will be mated to black female riding breeches in imitation of Shiho Nishizumi's outfit from Girls und Panzer

That will be awesome! Can't wait to see it!

2 Scale Coke bottles

I was thinking just yesterday that I'd like to have some 1/6 scale soda bottles. Where did you find them? Monkey Depot?
(EDIT: found some. Don't know how good they'll be. They're coming from China, so maybe they'll arrive by next summer! Wink )

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 pm

I got some from China a while back but they were really more like 1/12 scale, though in Canada we do have some very small Coke bottles as well as some large ones. The latest bunch are from Monkey Depot, along with the beer bottles and appear to be more true to scale.

It might be quite a while before I fill out that pantsuit with a figure. I had originally intended to use the head sculpt in the below image as the hair style and colour are about the same as Shiho Nishizumi, but when it got here I found that it was too small for most regular sized bodies and best suited to the S24/25. As it was a better match in size and skin tone for my S24 than the head sculpt I had on, I decided it would become Kamiko's murderous little ninja-niece, Michiko.

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 50390091948_75994080cc_c8 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

I hope to find another larger head sometime with the right styling and colour to be Shiho.

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 pm

I got some from China a while back but they were really more like 1/12 scale, though in Canada we do have some very small Coke bottles as well as some large ones.  

Coke bottles used to be 6 ounces rather than 12 or 16, but here in the states, those little ones are now mostly seasonal special releases. I'm regretting having made my rather spur of the moment purchase, as I suspect the bottles will be the tiny ones. Oh well, the 1/12 and 1/18 figs will enjoy them.

"Kamiko's murderous little ninja-niece, Michiko" may be in the running to become my new favorite character at K-Troop HQ! Excellent equipment and uniform, and such a nice face sculpt! I was not previously familiar with the i8 heads.

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Kamiko is very devoted to Michiko, but knows that in some respects, she cannot be trusted. Michiko is very athletic and moves with the silence of a snake. You will never hear her footsteps and never know she is nearby until her knife slits your throat or plunges into your liver.

The only place I have seen the I8 head sculpts is at the Big Bad Toy Store. They come either separately in a set with a gorgeous furisoda kimono. They work very nicely on the S24 bodies.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:37 pm

The only place I have seen the I8 head sculpts is at the Big Bad Toy Store.  They come either separately in a set with a gorgeous furisoda kimono. They work very nicely on the S24 bodies.  

Using the model number you provided, I found the i8 heads on American eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/i8Toys-1-6-Female-Head-Sculpt-Carving-Model-i8-H001-Figure-Toy-for-12-figure/333616152976?

I am a very happy repeat customer of Big Bad Toy Store. It often takes them a long time to receive pre-ordered items, but in-stock items have always shipped quickly and extremely well packaged for safe delivery.

Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:47 pm

I got mine pretty quickly, all things considered. That was my first and so far my only order to Big Bad Toys. I had wanted to order for a while but was ordering so regularly from Monkey Depot that it was soaking up my entire budget. As you can see, the chin on the sculpt is more pointed than would seem from my photos, but that is largely a question of the angle from which I was shooting and the very flat frontal lighting. It's a very nice sculpt and if you have S24 bodies, it will work well with them, though you will have to improvise a neck adapter as the neck pin on the S24 is too small for the standard neck adapters.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 5:09 pm

INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Page_3

I figured this bottle would work well for one of those 6 oz. bottles, a little on the small side maybe.

I got this as a freeby with an order from "xx02" (Chinese seller) on ebay. I had ordered a pair of boots and when the box came in it had this coke bottle inside with a note. The boots shipped separately. With my next order, I got another one.

Dreadnought likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 pm

gibri wrote:
INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Page_3

I figured this bottle would work well for one of those 6 oz. bottles, a little on the small side maybe.

I got this as a freeby with an order from "xx02" (Chinese seller) on ebay. I had ordered a pair of boots and when the box came in it had this coke bottle inside with a note. The boots shipped separately. With my next order, I got another one.

That's a great little prop to have and a freebie to boot - nice !!! Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Mountaineer
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 pm

Well the female pantsuit, the German gas mask and the maps have arrived. Since the order for the beer and coke bottle was placed just a few days later, I'm optimistic about getting them by the end of this week or early next week. Then we can have a good look at their size. The gas mask looks positively fiendish.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 7:48 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

cheers cheers

Jeez Steve...  Hank and the lads will have to be monitored for possible stroke risk !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:

cheers cheers

Jeez Steve...  Hank and the lads will have to be monitored for possible stroke risk !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Hank and the lads will have their hands full, so to speak...

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCOMING! What's On The Way?   INCOMING! What's On The Way? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INCOMING! What's On The Way?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: