ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agents of SCU-HQ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 8:38 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Another fantastic creation, Great sculpt! and those cargo pants worked out really well too.

Yes, those cargo trousers are great! Thanks, again, for providing the eBay link!

Watch for Claudia in a supporting role in Chapter 12 of Hidden in the Shadows... coming soon! bounce

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 9:58 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Another fantastic creation, Great sculpt! and those cargo pants worked out really well too.

Yes, those cargo trousers are great! Thanks, again, for providing the eBay link!

Watch for Claudia in a supporting role in Chapter 12 of Hidden in the Shadows... coming soon! bounce

Cool! bounce bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 10:57 am

The way Claudia Biscayne is dressed she looks like she’s ready to hit the shops and spend some money. I’m liking her blonde hair stile.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 4:32 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m liking her blonde hair style.

That head sculpt is popular. I know at least three members of this forum own the same version.

. .. .. . . . .

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50948557266_853e7e2be9_z
Here's an idea: how about an all-girl remake of "Hogan's Heroes?"

Body: TBLeague S32A
Head: SuperDuck SDH 018B

Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
That head sculpt is popular. I know at least three members of this forum own the same version.
That's nothing! I can cite at least ten female actresses in Hollywood who all have the same head-sculpt! lol!
(Largely due to sharing the same plastic surgeon.)

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
That's nothing! I can cite at least ten female actresses in Hollywood who all have the same head-sculpt! lol!
(Largely due to sharing the same plastic surgeon.)

Razz Razz Razz

This is so true! Same goes for male actors! I was watching a trailer for an upcoming movie recently, and as the plethora of "stars" (none... not a one... of whom I have ever heard) appeared on screen, I was thinking to myself, "Hey, it's Kevin Costner... no, wait, he's old now! Oh, it's John Goodman... no, wait, he's old now! Look, Angelina Jolie... no, wait, even Angelina Jolie is old now! And... why do all the other gals look like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, with the large-framed eyeglasses?"

In the past – by which I mean the 1930s through the 1950s (maybe even the 1960s) "movie stars" were recognizable. Now, it seems like Hollywood (or wherever in the digital space "films" are made today) makes a computer model of who is popular but over-the-hill, and then tries to find a younger look-alike. Speaking of which, there was a guy who looked kind of like Brad Pitt in that movie trailer, too.

And then the movies are all shot on little sound stages in front of green screens with the actors wearing minimalist costumes. The settings and locations and even the costumes are added digitally in post-production. Often times the actors are not even on set together.

Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:03 am

It's the surgery they are all addicted to. 
Exactly the very same nose, same cheek implants and those same horrendously over-inflated lips that they cannot even enunciate through.
Not to mention the faces have no expression whatsoever due to botox!

How many wonderful technicians who used to do such wonders in the movies are now unemployed?
I really like watching movies from back in the days when they had to do things for real, even if they were in miniature or stop motion. It still had to be "real" in front of the camera.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 7:05 am

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50951658301_2551cee4a8_z
Dynamite Girls Spooky Sooki - Phicen-ized Edition

Body: TBLeague S07C
Head: Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls Spooky Sooki
Outfit: miscellaneous stuff found on eBay
Telephone booth: MGAE Bratz

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 7:50 am

Ah Sooki, old Willie B. still misses her! Great conversion Dave bounce bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:07 am

Sooki looking very urban in her outfit there. She looks like she’s dressed to hit the night clubs and dance till early hours of the morning while knocking back alcoholic shots.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 3:38 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Sooki looking very urban in her outfit there. She looks like she’s dressed to hit the night clubs and dance till early hours of the morning while knocking back alcoholic shots.

Eloquent description of the figure, Alex! Thanks for sharing that impression!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50954155183_3bc53a0f2e_z
TBLeague S35A Figure sitting in a 21st Century Toys Vehicle

Army Girl feels sad. She wishes she lived with a nice girl who would sew pretty outfits for her, like Barbie gets to wear, instead of with an immature boy who dresses her in skimpy military camouflage fantasy-fetish impractical tactical gear.

Although even Sad Army Girl will admit that she likes the short shorts; because daaayyyuuuummm, girl! Those legs! And the boots aren't bad, either.

Body: TBLeague S35A
Head: YMToys Asian Star
Uniform: MC Toys M-048 Military Style Summer Outfit

Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am

Those legs DO go on forever.....
She probably wouldn't mind a bit of support up the front either!

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 3:34 am

LeStryge wrote:
Those legs DO go on forever.....
She probably wouldn't mind a bit of support up the front either!

Thank you, "Anti-Phicen Guy™," for being the only forum member to comment on this post! Razz  I guess I don't have a knack for snapping appealing seamless figure pics. Or at least, not the kind of seamless figure pics that appeal to seamless figure fans.

Perhaps I should take this as a very obvious hint... and fire up the "sell" tab on the ol' eBay!

I'm in the process of "documenting" my collection. I don't even know how many of these silly things I have at this point. I've been photographing and posting one per day through the month of February on Flickr. I'm not sure if I've posted all of the images here at AMMO. While I'm approaching the bottom of the barrel (some might argue I started at the bottom of the barrel), I'm not done yet, so here's another one:

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50958059261_77ca7b0bc8_z
Yeah, another one

Body: TBLeague S09C
Head: GACToys GC029A
Outfit: "unbranded" via eBay

gibri likes this post

Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 3:59 am

I'll accept the soubriquet from you Dave! lol! lol! lol!

I really think Phicens or "seamless"... whatever they go by now; are something of an acquired taste.
To my admittedly untrained eye, they all tend to end up looking a bit the same.
However if you or anyone else for that matter, happen to like 'em then well and good, and I for one certainly appreciate your photographic efforts, although I'm beginning to wonder just how much you have shelled out for those things Dave?
From what I've seen they cost quite a bit and all the clothing and accessories deemed necessary are also very expensive.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 8:15 am

I somehow managed to miss the previous post Dave Rolling Eyes . The positioning and emotion in it are top drawer mate!
Lovely the latest addition, her look reminds me of a 60's style agent? I don't know why, but it is a terrific look for her  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 8:40 am

I’m really liking how she’s dressed. I agree with Dal on that she’s got that 60's style agent look about her.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50962790948_81484874b7_z
Agent Ellie Fields is the brainy type

Body: TBLeague S12D (tan)
Head: Generic "Asian Beauty with brown hair"
Outfit: Mattel Ken Fashion Pack
Skull prop: SmartLab Toys Amazing Squishy Brain

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:18 pm

lol! that's some prop Dave! Great shot!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Now that’s one very cool looking skull. I’m really liking the picture you’v created here Dave.

Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:01 pm

You know my feelings on squishy things Dave....... lol! lol! lol!

Ski Patrol
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 2:38 am

Cool prop indeed and one I would have never thought of getting.
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 3:43 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Cool prop indeed and one I would have never thought of getting.

I got the skull with the squishy brain because it is a Smart Doll size brain! Razz

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 2:05 am

LeStryge wrote:
You know my feelings on squishy things Dave.......

For the Grand Finale... if I ever reach the end of this apparently bottomless tub of squishy, gooey Phicen figures... perhaps I should stage a PHICEN JELLO HOT TUB PARTY with BRAIN CHUNKS... just for you!

Although, I like to imagine you holding actual parties like that fairly regularly, perhaps without the brain chunks, up there in the mansion on the Gold Coast. (I picture you living a lifestyle that would put Hugh Hefner to shame... only, your innermost secret sanctum sanctorum is your GI Joe/Titanic/Plastic Squid Collection room, hidden behind a bookcase filled with original Shakespeare folios and ancient Greek scrolls and such.)

- - - - - - -

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50967937771_2b1d11bd5a_z

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50967233443_d5779fb5a5_z

Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 50968046607_3b413b27a7_z

Body: TBLeague S35A
Head: YM Toys YMT029
Uniform: CAT Toys

Blondeactionman and gibri like this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Ski Patrol
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 am

I love her look; how you've posed her, how you've photographed her, and of course...the Tommy Gun. She actually looks like she could be part of the bad guy force I'm planning to put in Dinosaur Valley. Well done.
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Green Beret
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Although, I like to imagine you holding actual parties like that fairly regularly, perhaps without the brain chunks, up there in the mansion on the Gold Coast. (I picture you living a lifestyle that would put Hugh Hefner to shame... only, your innermost secret sanctum sanctorum is your GI Joe/Titanic/Plastic Squid Collection room, hidden behind a bookcase filled with original Shakespeare folios and ancient Greek scrolls and such.)
Dave, I'm afraid my current lifestyle is FAR exceeded by your fertile imagination.
I'm living in bloody suburbia now Mate! 
Besides, I'd have to move the Rembrandts to shift my bookcases.
(Incidentally, ...more on my bookcases to come!)

PostSubject: Re: Agents of SCU-HQ   Agents of SCU-HQ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agents of SCU-HQ
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Figure Collections-
Jump to: