ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome RealSarahdactyl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

welcome RealSarahdactyl Empty
PostSubject: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi sarah! welcome to Ammo! hope you like it here with us! bounce bounce bounce bounce

RealSarahdactyl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:36 pm

welcome RealSarahdacty to ammo forum. Really looking forward to seeing and reading your future posts.

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Painted Head
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Thanks guys! Happy to be here! Just need to figure out how to add a picture and explore a bit!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Hi Sarah....welcome to the madhouse lol!

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 am

Hi! Welcome! It's a pretty mellow place around here!

Painted Head
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:23 am

Now for a proper reply! I was having trouble doing all of this on my mobile so now I am on the computer! I do hope this is the right place for this.

Hello everyone!

Blondeactionman and I got chatting over at Men With Dolls, then today he invited me to join AMMO. We . I used to lurk MWD, Sideshow Forums and One Sixth Warriors back in the day, then sort of fell out of the loop in 2013, and of faded away from the 1/6 hobby. It was recently in April that I decided to organize my weapons drawer with the intention of bagging up most of my loose 1/6 stuff for sale. However as I dug through the drawer, I felt compelled to look at other stuff, then it bit me and I had caught the 1/6 bug all over again... I'm not quitting.

I guess my backstory.. I had some Barbies as a kid, but I also had Action Man being born in England, so did my brothers. I remember when my dad told me all about the ones he had as a child. Eventually our family moved across the Atlantic, and not long after, lots of 12 inch soldiers started to pop up in shops, GI Joe, Ultimate Soldier, Action Man, Max Steel. My brothers would ask for them at Christmas and play with them, but they always found their way to Lego or bikes, however my favorite was one sixth. I found Men With Dolls and the other online communities around the time I found Cy Girls. In my teens I got into Dragon and BBI, less organized military, and more just characters and things I could put together with loose items from online stores and hobby shops. After some Hot Toys purchases and my hiatus, I am back with a renewed energy for 1/6!

So thanks for having me!

Sparklebudgie and TheOneManKid like this post

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:59 am

Welcome to AMMO!!!

We're happy to have you here!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 8:12 am

I really enjoyed reading your introduction of yourself Sarah. That’s fabulous to see typed that your back with a renewed energy for 1/6! Looking forward to seeing future posts from you.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 9:42 am

Great introduction Sarah cheers , looking forward too seeing your figures bounce bounce . Dive in to any topic old or new, we don't mind old threads being bumped for another read cheers cheers cheers . If you fancy a giggle, you should check out somekindajoe's comics that feature Joe & Hank, they are legends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Painted Head
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks again guys! So where can one post just random pics? (Like the stuff I've posted on MWD BAM)
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Thanks again guys! So where can one post just random pics? (Like the stuff I've posted on MWD BAM)

hi Sarah, I think your best bet would be to start a collection thread in 1/6?

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/f37-other-1-6-figure-collections

and your dios in the dio section bounce bounce bounce
Looking forward too seeing them cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi Sarah and welcome to AMMO!

Great introduction and good to see you still have the 1/6.bug!!

welcome RealSarahdactyl Volgan10
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Painted Head
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Ski Patrol
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 1:56 pm

A belated welcome from Tom K HQ... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Painted Head
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Welcome... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: welcome RealSarahdactyl   welcome RealSarahdactyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome RealSarahdactyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: