ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snorkling Fun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 am

Waiting for his friend

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish001_zpsc88e3dc7[/img]

Who is snorkling

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish002_zpsc142eade[/img]

For fresh water crays

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish003_zps48cc36e2[/img]

Got another!

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish004_zps5308f85e[/img]

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish005_zps2ff94935[/img]

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish006_zps38fb55ef[/img]

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish007_zpsdbf0844a[/img]

[img]Snorkling Fun Crayfish008_zps67d7b7f1[/img]

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

another top upload Ray ! you have quite the talent for catching the mood.Again amazing location, I bet they sure had some fun !! cheers
Back to top Go down

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks Dal for your kind words Very Happy Its not so much a talent but inspiration I get from this wonderful forum and its members truly wonderful photos.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 pm

you are very kind Ray, and yes there are a lot of great photographers on here, but you are among them Ray cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Sabotage
ghost recon

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Great upload Ray , I could quite happily go there myself ! You are sooooooo very lucky to live where you do. Fantastic , beautiful country with flawless landscapes & such.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Lovin the pics! Very nicely done! cheers
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Your Action Men looked like they had a great day out, the Action Man who is Waiting for his friend looked relaxed and enjoying the sun. The Action Man who is snorkling looks like he had fun searching for fresh water crays I'm glad that he caught lots of them. I bet that was there dinner sorted out for that night Laughing. Great location for taken shots mate. I would love to see Forrest hang out in Spotswood New Zealand with your guys, bet Forrest would have GREAT FUN out in Spotswood with your guys Cool Cool . I think every member on this Form is a talented photographer and you Harry McTavish are among one off the talented photographers here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Last edited by Ackie88 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Very nice photos it looks like they had a really nice relaxing day Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snorkling Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkling Fun   Snorkling Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snorkling Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: