ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

None TBL girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 9:33 am

Okay so I don't have many, but Martha Jones is a great figure, really well made. Sadly her clothes were showing really bad signs of deterioration, especially her leather jacket. I decided to give her a much modern feel, maybe after she had left traveling with the doctor, and settled into her proper job, a Doctor.
It worked out pretty well, I brought the outfit a while back, but it wouldn't fit any of my phicen girls, but it fits Martha perfectly bounce bounce bounce

None TBL girls 50311044776_7060d07f54_cMartha Jones by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 10:53 am

Nice figure dal...

Admin
BAMComix

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 11:06 am

Rustygun wrote:

Nice figure dal...

Thanks dean! she is one of the cheaper versions of figures, but she is great quality bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 4:12 pm

She looks great, Dal. Is she a Big Chief figure?

I never thought of them as cheap?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 4:49 pm

gibri wrote:
She looks great, Dal. Is she a Big Chief figure?

I never thought of them as cheap?

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Bri! no mate not Hot Toys or big Chief, she is a cheaper ty alternative from the 12" line.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Thanks Dal, I always considered Big Chief to be a premium figure, in price, at least. Laughing

'Cept, they really dropped the ball with the Billie Piper figure. They really failed to capture her looks and the lack of sales shows it. Her figure is still available ages after it's release when usually the BC figures sell out in short order.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

None TBL girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: None TBL girls   None TBL girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

None TBL girls
Page 1 of 1