ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Chip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. BC051-B63-15-A3-4-CA3-A20-E-8-A09-BD6-EA8-AD
No Face gets a recorded video message from Detective Warthog asking him to meet-up with him at their usual place at 12.30pm.

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. 247-C8406-6658-4-D86-BCF5-1-E9167-DCCC4-C
No face awaits Detective Warthog at their usual meeting place.

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. 94-A8-A9-F0-1205-40-BE-83-BB-1853-CE2-E22-FB
“Here he comes. I wonder why he has called this meeting?”

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. F86-DFE13-1-D33-4915-AA9-E-687-E01444002
“Hello No Face. The reason why I have asked you to meet me is because I’ve got news for you about your boss Professor Gangrene. He was found dead in his cell early yesterday morning by prison guards. Two independent doctors confirmed his death.” No Face looks stunned. “That is dreadful news, I’m shocked. Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know.” “I’m sorry to have brought you such sad news,” said Detective Warthog.

THE END

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:52 pm

I love the third pic down .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 8:19 pm

Chip wrote:
I love the third pic down .

Why thank you very much Chip.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm

I agree with Chip, the third pic, with Warthog approaching from a distance, has a sense of foreboding to it. Very mysterious.

So... Warthog says Gangrene is dead. The news media say Gangrene is dead.

The news media probably got their press release from Warthog.

Is Warthog a reliable source? After all, he is a "bent cop."

scratch

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:57 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I agree with Chip, the third pic, with Warthog approaching from a distance, has a sense of foreboding to it. Very mysterious.

scratch

I agree Dave! It could be a cover up! Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 4:01 am

SCU_HQ wrote:

scratch

Thanks for your thoughts Dave.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 4:02 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

scratch

I agree Dave! It could be a cover up! Suspect Suspect Suspect

It’s not a cover up.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Those are some superb photos Alex! Well done... cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 4:12 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Those are some superb photos Alex! Well done... cheers

Thank you very much Jim.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 am

Wow, you killed Gangrene?!?!?

I really like the meeting place photos, those are great!

I am curious. Where did the handcuffs come from? I've never seen those before.

And how did you get all of those original Gangrene uniforms for the henchmen? Did you buy that many
Prof. Gangrenes to get them, or got them loose from other sources?

A really interesting story. One has to wonder what Captain Bludd will do with the organization.

I apologize if I'm late in responding, having just joined the site there are tons of threads I haven't had a
chance to read yet.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 7:55 am

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, you killed Gangrene?!?!?

I really like the meeting place photos, those are great!

I am curious. Where did the handcuffs come from? I've never seen those before.

And how did you get all of those original Gangrene uniforms for the henchmen? Did you buy that many
Prof. Gangrenes to get them, or got them loose from other sources?

A really interesting story. One has to wonder what Captain Bludd will do with the organization.

I apologize if I'm late in responding, having just joined the site there are tons of threads I haven't had a
chance to read yet.

Daryl

Yes I’v killed off Gangrene. I’m very pleased that you like the location place I use for the meeting up place for No Face and Detective Warthog. The handcuffs are from a mam police set called Action Man vs X. I got all of them original Gangrene uniforms for the henchmen by buying many 1997 Prof. Gangrene figures Laughing plus bought the odd loose green jumpsuit. I’m really pleased that you think it’s a really interesting story Daryl. You don’t need to apologize for being late in responding.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.   Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s time in jail Chapter 9: Detective Warthog gives death news to No Face.
Page 1 of 1