ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Empty
PostSubject: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. BFE965B7-495E-4FEB-BB13-151BEC129555

Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. BB296D36-9FB0-46F9-A2FB-FD5233A09FE4

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 1:57 am

Yes he looks the business Alex! cheers

Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 4:16 am

Hard to maintain such a stance while at the same time wearing a green leotard, ....but have to say that Bludd does it very well!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 8:57 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Yes he looks the business Alex! cheers

Thanks Jim. Captain Bludd DOES look the business.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 8:57 am

LeStryge wrote:
Hard to maintain such a stance while at the same time wearing a green leotard, ....but have to say that Bludd does it very well!

lol! lol! LeStryge.

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 4:28 pm

I imagine the bullets really ricochet around in the Metal Room! You don't want to miss when you open fire!

I wonder if that's what happened to his eye?

"Don't shoot that BB gun in the Metal Room, young man, or you'll put your eye out!" Turns out Bludd's mum was right!

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 4:31 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I imagine the bullets really ricochet around in the Metal Room! You don't want to miss when you open fire!

I wonder if that's what happened to his eye?

"Don't shoot that BB gun in the Metal Room, young man, or you'll put your eye out!" Turns out Bludd's mum was right!

Thanks for your comments and thoughts Dave.

PostSubject: Re: Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose.   Captain Bludd showing his don’t mess with me or else pose. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: The Gangreene Files-
Jump to: